Allow marines to switch roles.

Do you hate when you accidentally click the wrong role as a marine and you really wish that you could just switch to your prefer role. Fear not as there is a button/computer that makes you switch as different role.

I thought of this idea as I see that some of the marines cryoing after waking up in the cryo (roundstart).

1 Like

If you click the wrong role cryo immediately and make an ahelp asking to be sent to lobby (that’s probably what those marines are doing)

4 Likes

this wouldn’t be implemented ICly, it wouldn’t make sense. the only thing you could get (wyci) would be a grace period at the start of the round where cryoing would allow you to head back to the lobby

10 Likes

do that pls

1 Like

When I accidentaly click the wrong role I just go along with it and continue playing. But I like the idea about the grace period maybe we should ideaguys that :thinking:.

2 Likes

I, too, sometimes wave my mouse around erroneously enough to both click “join USCM” and then some random class with a 5% accuracy despite these things only consuming a relatively tiny selection area on the monitor. shrinking the pop-up/selections zones makes more sense to ensure what is clicked is intended, obviously.

1 Like

I do but sometimes admins ask me to change characters. I dont have any more chars! : (

Ask another admin until someone allows

1 Like