Almayer Greenshift RP Shitposting Thread

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP IT KOSHER. Other than that… Well, it’s your marine. Have fun, reply to comments, etc. I promised I’d make this, wouldn’t I?

This is going to be awful or amazing.

It is 2182. The operation has finished. Due to extensive casualties, though relatively few deaths, the USS Almayer has been given a bit of downtime.

Naturally, because UACC is a bunch of stingy bastards, it’s just you, the boat, your fellow Marines, and being left in orbit of a small, quiet little colony that has… Very little idea of what chaos is about to happen from a company of United States Colonial Marines descending on it.

6 Likes

The USS Almayer spontaneously combusts as HMCSS Brisbane Star of the 3WE Merchant Marine rams the vessel out of the way for blocking intersystem commerce across Neroid for the past 6 hours.

The End.

4 Likes

jokes aside though
if anyone genuinely wants to give this a shot

2 Likes

(I’ll bite and actually RP here kek)

5 Likes

(Your RP consists of being in a war tribunal with Provost Segrain for being too Out Of Corps (OOC)!!!)

4 Likes

There’s food being served in the canteen, the OT bay is trying to jury rig seven star shells together to shoot them out of the bombardment bay as a firework, the SOs are having a boxing match…

Also Delta Fireteam 2’s drunk and running through the hallways writing something insulting about the CMP’s father. Since when did their TL know Chinese?

Calmest Almayer day.

Where are you? Who, are you?

4 Likes

We do not talk about the Delta Shower incident. We remember the 15 dead.

5 Likes

(Sorry i was late, but i was planning to RP as the captain and was about to make an announcement :sweat_smile:, that okay?
)

3 Likes

sure lol, anything reasonable goes. I mean, if it would fly in the actual game, it should fly here, I think

1 Like

Ahem…

STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING