Alpha vs Delta

Grapes all the way, we dont kill OUR OWN in briefing, I’ve seen Deltards, Alphards, and Bravoids do it countless of times. Charlie? No…

3 Likes

Charlie is to busy eating breakfast to get the blood lust going… alpha for the win

2 Likes

Florida Man is strong with Us

Delta Pride World Wide. Deltard for life. We dare to be stupid.

imagine having a squad preference

1 Like

Delta, is this even a question?

The fact you have to ask outs yourself as a filthy alpha. Keep dorms warm for me I’ll be in the hive.

Really? I mean, we eat breakfast 70% of the time as a squad, but every time I’ve been in it when someone fucks with us we drop the food and beat them to a pulp.

1 Like

delta chads gettin mogged in that vote rn

2 Likes

I have only seen an alpha kill 3 preds at once, a feat I have not yet seen matched by a delta.

1 Like

Are you sure about that?

Brought out the deltacord for reinforcements no doubt

Who cares who is the best squad, we all bleed the same(grapse are just better)

3 Likes

Its important for our egos

Very alpha behavior. But not in a good way.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 153717

Sorry deltard bros I cant hear you over me fragging.

3 Likes

The fact that the poll is 50/50 is beautiful

3 Likes

as one of the more known alpha mains I think its sometimes a real shame how overlooked/unremarkable the squad is percieved as being.

alpha has had a lot of really robust and dependable people over the years, but due to having no presence outside of ingame rounds they get 0 recognition which is a bit of a bummer.

building off what koor stated about a lack of a gimmick. Its true whilst theres always been a small yet quiet core of alpha mains the squad has seen massive changes in its composition unlike delta which has maintained its overall persona and gimmick despite many of the old guard no longer playing alpha has went through massive demographic sweeps.

and because of this it was never really able to brand itself since I shit you not 2 years ago the squad was pretty much a femstatic uwu cutesy rp haven (most likely due to gumpys corrupting influence.) But again most prople probably didnt even know that because the squada demo has changed once again.

1 Like

Wait a fucking second…

2 Likes

Its because of this, it was funny as all hell but god, processing 9-10 marines and at the same time teaching the SO’s to give appeals was a nightmare. Also a alpha intentionaly OD’d and died in all the chaos.

Grape Gang!!! I’ll still forever love Delta, my first squad, back when I was green and roll engie every round.

1 Like