Alpha vs Delta

The mixed squad with experienced and fresh greens marines vs The tryhard but still proficient squad which has the biggest manpower.
Which do you think is more enjoyable to play as/with?

1 Like

:red_square: :red_square:Easy question. ALPHA PRIDE WORLDWIDE RAHHHHHHHHHHH! :red_square: :red_square:

7 Likes

I started CM as an alpha, and i’m not gonna end it as anything other then an alpha.

3 Likes

Simple. Both are terrible.

This post was made by the Bravo Squad gang. FOBBIT FOR LIFE!!!

2 Likes

bravo aint shit without alpha taking all the heat for you.

2 Likes

so incredibly true

2 Likes

alpha :))

2 Likes

Delta.

Ive never cut off someones head with a barstool as alpha.

2 Likes

Alpha has rarely ever had an actual gimmick besides new player squad, while every other squad has an identity

Bravo: fobbits, best engis in the server

Charlie: Wholesome breakfast eaters, and tight cohesion

Delta: Average floridians, with all the good and bad that comes with it.

6 Likes

L+ratio+untrue+unrobust take+no metafriends+you’re all nothing without a good FOB+xenocord agent

2 Likes

Always been an Alpha guy, it’s fine unless they put you on comms duty

delta is the superior squad and you’re wrong if you think otherwise

1 Like

We all know grape squad is best but if I really had to choose… ALPHA BEST SQUAD!

• Alpha best
  • Delta best
0 voters
4 Likes

Alpha is more serious for people who enjoy RP and structure more. Delta is more for laid-back people, new players, and the occasional meta gamers. Honestly, Delta has more variety with its playerbase making it more enjoyable. (But also I’m biased for Delta since I was introduced to CM by my friends who main Delta)

2 Likes

grapes better

4 Likes

Alpha and Delta are too busy killing each other whilst Bravo hides, ergo the true winner is Charlie.

Objectively incorrect opinion. Long live the FOB!!!

2 Likes

I will add that when marines were pissing me off on synth I would purposely pass out more grenades to alpha. Then listen to the screaming about ff on comms

3 Likes

Charlie master race. All other squads are statistically inferior, filled only with room temperature IQ rejects. Charlie squad best squad. I love having 90% of the platoon medics be femstatic neon hair floor length braided grapes. Anyone who disagrees with me will have their treatment privileges revoked, and they will never be revived ever again.

4 Likes

Ok after a small alpha brig incident as the CMP that resulted in 9 marines briged for desertion, delta is better

1 Like