Admin who banned you?

no idea who on the perma

Total Ban Duration

perma

Remaining Duration

perma, infinite?

What other servers do you play on?

nothing in specific now, i was happy ungaring here

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

civ 13

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

banned by host: dreadful history and bigotry

orignialy was for a word that aparenly got expanded and now is perma

Links to previous appeals:

they where on the old forum , so I can’t put them here

Your appeal:

Well, to begin with, it is not that I have faith that thestaff are going to unban me because I have to wait the 180 days that it says in the ban procedure, but I would also like to ask a couple of things regarding this and if you could clarify any, the reason I will assume is that It was because of all my history of notes and bans that I have, but I did not receive a clear answer for example: dude you are getting pbanned and is unnapeleable for X, another thing is specifically the ban says “Bigotry” I am unsure what they mean by referrer With that, I don’t know if they are calling me 1939 German (I say it this way not to write the name with N) or is it because I have not regretted something I have done? or is it because you think I hate black people (as you can see I was born black) I need to know your points a little to be able to appeal this is a future if I can.

3 Likes

hi there, under the following:

Permanent Bans:

All permanent bans will stand for a MINIMUM of 180 days. An appeal can be made after this time.

this is being closed. you can reapply in 180 days, and i have sent your note history for full context to your ban

1 Like