Admin who banned you?

I don’t know.

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

Some times at Foundations 19, halo station and Cm pve and once a month Paradise

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Civ13

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

dreadfull historial and bigontry. According to what I conclude, I was permanently banned because of my extensive history of Notes.

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

To begin with my appeal, I want to acknowledge what caused it. I’ve said some pretty nasty things, sent some LRP faxes and using netspeak IC And do some Terrible things . This was wrong and against server rules but never done out of pure malice and with an intent to grief, I usually did these out of a desire to interact with other players in a funny way. I’d like to note that english is not my first language so I have a hard time understanding everything so there’s a language barrier and there’s things that came out the wrong way. This doesn’t excuse any of the things I’ve done, though. I’m not racist, homophobic or a nazi, and it doesn’t have any place in CM SS13.

If I get a second chance, I’ll prove my change in behavior and improvement in character.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Very Respectfully,
Angelsr

6 Likes

Greetings Angelsr, we’ll take a look into this.

:+1:

1 Like

Unfortunately a pretty vast majority of management is against lifting this ban. I recommend you play on some other servers and come back with a waver of good behavior there. Best of luck, Lenoox.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting