Admin who banned you?

moonshanks

Total Ban Duration

1 week

Remaining Duration

1 week

What other servers do you play on?

Terry /tg/ and Skyrat.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

-Banned on Terry /tg/ for reacting violently to Security/Command actions on the station.

-Antag banned on Skyrat.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

"Called another user ‘mongoloid’ "

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

I would like to state that the “m word” was not targeted towards another player, rather, towards myself: I DID die like an idiot, after another marine told me NOT to proceed forwards, where I was basically torn to shreds by a warrior and charger, and walled in by the ovi’d queen, and I’ve self-deprecated some times in the past in dchat, when dying in a particularly stupid way.
If I want to insult another marine, however, I do avoid similarly bigoted language. I should have clarified so in chat, or at least explained myself, as it might have looked like I was insulting another player: unfortunately, I was resurrected shortly afterwards, and as I did say it in dchat, I decided to avoid mentioning it.
Having stated this, I will however say that I shall avoid using such language from now on, as it is unbecoming and bigoted. I am rather sorry if I caused anyone ingame any grief.

1 Like

Appeal denied. You said the word, while not directed towards another person you shouldn’t be saying it.