AngorySkaven - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - AngorySkaven

What’s your BYOND key?

AngorySkaven

What’s your Discord ID?

A very angry skaven#1688

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Morgan ‘Kraut’ Siegrist

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

T’kal

What clan are you joining?

Lith’ka

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

1 Like

+1 i like the story and morgans is good at RP

Hi, I just want to see your explanations regarding this statement

I’m just curious why do you bother applying if you don’t care

2 Likes

Well, I have seen him around, I do like him and his story is good. +1

I haven’t seen you too much in game but the few times I have, you seemed to be a good player and solid at RP. Furthermore, I enjoyed reading the story and thought it showed your creativity.

one question for you: There is a PVT rifleman wandering alone at round end and you want to mess with him. How would you approach this?

Mainly said as a frustrated joke, because well, Marines breaching into Research for dubious reasons is very much annoying.

Would I actually decapitate and round remove them? Hell no, I’ve learnt not to do impulsive things like those a while ago, and besides, that’d make ME the asshole. Would I defend myself, the research team and allied greenos they made with proper escalation and force though? Absolutely.

In short, I do care about applying for the Whitelist, as evidenced by the story, and what I said was simply a joke.

1 Like

Well, it’s a PVT, so a newer player: taunting them whilst invisible could be a good idea to spook them, or maybe kidnapping them to toss them in a fighting pit!

Actively hunting them, even at round’s end, doesn’t seem that honourable, mainly because a fresh recruit is not that much of a worthy prey.

I’ll iterate I’ve maintained AngorySkaven permission to join my clan for their application, in case the question is asked.

Morgan is one of the few characters I remember off the top of my head that I recall intereacting with in-game, and those interactions were positive, and they have demonstrated good roleplay standards.

+1

Morgan is a great roleplayer and the story is good too

+1

I have seen you often, and your character has never gone past a bad caricature of a German person with an annoying speaking gimmick. When I told you about it, all you said was ‘but it’s funny’, or something along those lines.

-1. I’ve seen you ‘roleplay’, not roleplay. Focus on developing an actual character and I’ll see about changing my verdict

While your story is well made and is an interesting personality i’d like to see roleplayed, your recent comment and current character roleplay has the council hesitant to accept this application.

At the current moment this application is denied. Expand your characters and don’t let this hurdle stop you entirely. You can reapply in 30 days, as the issue raised by the council isn’t your story, you can re-use if you wish.

Added pred:denied