REF-22AUG2023-P301SA

Admin who banned you?

Bigotry

Total Ban Duration

perma

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

since a lot of time i only play CM

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

i dont remember, BUT i can rember two, BEE station and other in russian lenguaje

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

the first ban was for saying Xenos with boobs
i got banned for a month for that, then i come back and the admin/staff member saw that i got banned and they told me “you should apeal your ban in the forum” and then got insta banned

Links to previous appeals:

it´s my first time doing an appeal

Your appeal:

I should stop been a fucking dumb ass, and focus in the game, stop trolling for no fucking reason and dont say anything out of rol of what a marine o a xeno would say… not gonna lie i´m in a bad moment rightnow i need some distraction, and i wanna go again in the alamo and land to my death every round

Hello AngryAryanMachine,

First, I am sorry to hear that you are in a rough moment of your life right now, and I hope things get better for you.

Onto the ban appeal. Your ban was refreshed by a staff member when the six month filing timer rolled-over. However, you are permabanned for excessive use of slurs. Your note history is filled with usages of “faggot,” and the n-word, as well as having sported the name of the fascist-aligned Spanish Caudillio, Francisco Franco, as an in-character name. Your Ckey is also “AngryAryanMachine,” “aryan” being a term with a now troubling history.

In isolation many (not all) of these aspects of your account are condemning, but combined they create an actor who either does not care about the most extreme sensitives of others, or legitimately holds palingenetic, ultranationalist, or just plain racist views. As if to exacerbate these issues, your ban appeal does not address or acknowledge that history on your account, although I am willing to accept that it has been quite some time since you’ve received that permaban.

This ban appeal is denied, you may re-appeal in 30 days, and I recommend your next appeal demonstrates more thought and effort.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting