BACKPACK MEDIC LIVES MATTER

i will not stand for the slander of backpack medic. yes most of the people who run it are bald but I RUN IT TOO and its good!!1! (i get sadar bag 90 percent of my games too so…) just keep yo lifesaver stocked and pull it off to defib and u are good!!!

4 Likes

My medic loadout uses the backpack, but I put defibs into the medical rig belt, MD and 500u of revival/stabilizing mix into drop pouch, two M4A1 magazines and binoculars into B12, a magazine pouch and a tools pouch with cable coil, welder, wrench and fire extinguisher which is set to be pulled out immediately with a click.

I’ll post a picture later

2 Likes

It’s not that I don’t like the extra inventory space, it’s just that I really dislike having to juggle taking off a backpack to grab stuff, it’s not hard but I have enough stuff to deal with without having to also deal with a backpack.

Personally I don’t need the extra space as well, if I do get the extra space its usually just to carry more ammo or spare kits that are just a bonus.

I’d pay points for an Expeditionary Backpack/Chest Rig like the IO’s get though.

3 Likes

Eh, i’ve found that backpacks aren’t really needed. I’ve tried running it a bunch, but i just fill it with lots of stuff that I don’t need, while adding an unnececary step to get my stuff in the bag.

2 Likes

im eventually gonna make a PR that allows medics to buy the io pack for like 30 points or sum

1 Like

also once you get used to it backpack juggling is second nature

1 Like

Medic back gear bell curve.

1 Like

Hi, I regret to inform you but you’ve been blacklisted from the Synthetic whitelist. I wish you the best.

Regards - The Backshotter of LV624

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

So true. Satchel midwits rise up

3 Likes

I like putting a defib and roller bed in a large general pouch, and then putting 6 boxes and a defib in the backpack. With 3-4 each of the advanced kits and splints in the belt, I don’t need to use the backpack or webbing often, just using them to reload the belt or get the backup roller bed. It is fun, though often unnecessary, and people with satchels have the pocket space to support rifles.

1 Like

this sounds alright but you’d miss out on either revival mix or extra pill bottles without compromising space in other places

2 Likes

You do not need to spend an entire pouch slot to get a revival regeant mix

3 Likes

I’d rather have convenience over minmaxing my medic space. i’m going to die when the front wipes at 00:40, it doesn’t matter if I pack 2 hours worth of supplies.

5 Likes

you also miss the tricord and inaprov unless u take up the doctors entire round start

2 Likes

The secret sauce

1 Like

Backpack users can rot

1 Like

I ask for D+ and use traces amounts of it in my revival mix.

4 Likes

Besides your windows being not activated (pirated? too dumb to enter license key?), literally how can you read stuff with this small chatbox?

1 Like