Battlefield tunes.

Not sure whether a topic like this has already been made or not, but lately I’ve started exhausting my CM playlist and everything in it has become stale.
Send your tunes and what you listen to while CMing.

Every kind of stuff is welcome; from “Accelerated Learning: Right Ear 40 Hz Oscillating Sine Wave - Left Ear War & Peace (Hindu) 10 HOURS” tapes to backporch psychedelic dark country native american traditional singing and drumming.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This goes pretty hard pre-drop

1 Like

I like this one; I’m a big fan of ambient and just bg scores and such.
The part in the beginning is so well-made.

Mostly rock with some other stuff. I’ve got a long playlist I’ll shuffle, but my favourites are:

(yes I love the CoD: Black ops mission with this in it.)

Song for playing as Queen (I just used queen eye fortnite build to trap 10 marines)

4 Likes

:pregnant_man: Boris spotted. :pregnant_man:

Give Akuma No Uta a listen, such a great album all around, especially Naki Kyoku.

Stoner/Post Rock is one of my go-to’s.

I listen to this one while last standing or Hijack as Marine.

1 Like

Orchestrals are goated. Especially the more streamlined but nonetheless powerful ones. Very nice.

Try this one, maybe you’ll like it.
Reminds me of Brink a lot because of the Erhu and overall tones.

Going to use this while playing Pathfinder 2e later today :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

I also like to listen to Samuel Kim on random, though this one is my favourit playlist of his:

The EPIC GAMING MIX, makes me laugh every time, though Republic Commando OST are really good

1 Like

Hell Diver OST

Wait a minute…

• Xenos build in combat
  • Marines loot dead bodies
  • Pyro spec and rav gets a rechargeable shield
  • You don’t get to respawn after death
  • Playerbase with the same levels of toxicity as Chernobyl

Are we literally Fortnite?

3 Likes

We’ve got a, #1 Victory Royale Yeah, Fortnite we 'bout to get down (get down) Ten kills on the board right now Just wiped out Tomato Town My friend just got downed I revived him now we’re heading south-bound Now we’re in the Pleasant Park streets Look at the map, go to the marked sheet Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake I really love to chug jug with you We can be pro Fortnite gamers He said; “Hey broski, you got some heals and a shield pot I need healing and I am only at 1HP” Hey dude sorry, I found nothing on this safari I checked the upstairs of that house but not the underneath yet There’s a chest that’s just down there The storm is coming fast and you need heals to prepare I’ve got V-Bucks that I’ll spend More than you can contend I’m a cool pro Fortnite gamer (cool pro Fortnite-) Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake I really love to chug jug with you We can be pro Fortnite gamers La la la la la eaah La la la la la eaah La la la la la eaah Will you be my pro Fortnite gamer? (pro Fortnite gamer) Can we get a win this weekend? Take me to Loot Lake Lets change the game mode and we can disco dominate Lets hop in an ATK Take me to the zone I’m running kind of low on mats I need to break some stone Dressed in all his fancy clothes He’s got renegade raider and he’s probably a pro He just shot my back I turn back and I attack I just got a Victory Royale A Victory Royale Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake I really love to chug jug with you We can be pro Fortnite gamers !

4 Likes

No

2 Likes

Explain this one then (He is literally wearing red headband and light armor)

4 Likes

Find god

2 Likes