BeardedWall - Player Report: CMP Todd Douglas, Warden Edward Keppel, MP Frank Frankly, MP Xander Foster, MP Angelo Gregory, MP Edward Roth, Rule 2, Rule 10, Rule 11

BeardedWall - Player Report: CMP Todd Douglas, Warden Edward Keppel, MP Frank Frankly, MP Xander Foster, MP Angelo Gregory, MP Edward Roth, Rule 2, Rule 10, Rule 11

What’s your BYOND key?
BeardedWall

Time of incident:
2023-04-07T11:45:00-05:00

Your character name:
Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor

Accused BYOND key:
Unknown

Accused character name:
CMP Todd Douglas, Warden Edward Keppel, MP Frank Frankly, MP Xander Foster, MP Angelo Gregory, MP Edward Roth

What rule(s) were broken?:
Rule 2, Rule 10, Rule 11

Description of the incident:
In one of the most insane rounds I have seen in a long time. I was playing doctor teaching a new nurse the ropes with the training dummy. I left the tablet in the OR we were working in and one of the MPs picked it up. I began to hear screaming from the lobby so I went out, and saw the mps standing over the dummy (which I was using for training) delimbing and decapping it with the tablet.

I asked for it back and they ignored me and moved away (basically playing keep away around the autodoc). I finally got tired of them so I disarmed the mp to get the tablet back and tried to walk away.

The mps immediately began firing tasers, using batons, and pepperspraying everything. The tasers were set incorrectly so I ran to the operating room. They still had the tablet so we had a little stand off at the OR door while I accused them of stealing and they said I was under arrest an fired tasers.

I at first tried to explain myself to the CMP (who may have arrived there then?) but they started pepperspraying me over and over so i just began to fight them mps.

SOMETIME during this interaction, the CL (i think) injected me with an implant and possibly hyperzine to make me stun and taser resistant.

So I began to fight all the mps pretty much at the same time. I managed to shove MP Xander to the ground, drag him, buckle him to the OR, use his own cuffs against him, then stuffed him in a locker. I was fighting at mimimum 4 mps at the the time, pretty much continually WHILE doing surgery and helping my nurse at the same time (total chaos).

I was punched, they were punched, I think I got harm batoned, I know I hit someone with a gas tank. Eventually they just boxed me in and all 4 of them spam batoned me while they cuffed me.

At this point… because I shoved the mp into the locker… the cmp started talking about me being arrested for kidnapping, assault, resisting etc. And I was hauled to brig. In brig I continued to resist, yell that they started it, call for an XO etc.

MP Xander was “tired of this shit”, and began yelling “fuck you” at me, to which I yelled fuck you back… He started yelling shut up and began to choke me to death. I think I was suffering withdrawls of hyperzine(?) at this point. But I began to take a lot of damage. MP Xander then threw me into the wall multiple times until I eventually died. In front of the warden, CMP, and at least 2 other mps in brig.

At that point the XO arrived and the mps started pushing toward me being executed for being a terrorist… even though they killed me already. I am pretty sure one or multiple mps lied to the XO that I killed myself. And it took me so long to be revived I nearly permaed. The researcher arriving just in time to revive me.

When I woke up again, I screamed to have xander arrested for murder, to which he said shut up some more and began to strangle me again. As the mps “cant control him” the warden (?) said to put me in a straight jacket. So the MPs straight jacketed, then blindfolded, gagged me and took away my radio. Leaving me buckled to a chair.

At NO point during any of this was I ever charged, told my charges, had a timer started, or actually processed.

At this point hjiack happened. The MPS tried to carry me to the droppod (still uncharged, still jacketed, blindfolded etc.). When the dropship knocked them down I got up and ran to hijack where marines released me. I then looted the nearest armor, which happened to be the wardens armor, but no gun.
The CMP must have saw me, because he ran up and immediately try to arrest me again, stun batonning me. I managed to fight toward a pistol that I fired at him (having already been murdered once in the custody, never charged, almost murdered again). We battled back and forth a bit before he cut me in half on full auto and the marines blew him away.

Note 1: Because I was peppersprayed, blinded, and fighting for pretty much the entire report, I dont know exactly who did what. So I had to include the full list of mps on duty. I think some of them might have been trying to do the right thing, but was impossible to tell.

Note 2: No staff was on at all during any of this, so I think it got super out of hand. I was recommended to file this report as they didnt have time to even begin looking into it.

Note 3: I know staff make the ultimate decision on the punishment…but I would prefer if they are forced to actually LEARN marine law and how to play MPs as opposed to like a ban. I am not upset, I was laughing my ass off the whole time, but the LEVELS of violation are so bad that if it was a new player or I wasnt having fun would have been super egregious.

Evidence:
Gonna have to pull logs on this one. It will be a good read though.

5 Likes

I was the XO that round and a quick disclaimer, I’m not an expert in ML or SOP but I Know that the MP’s that round were an absolute mess from the start.

From the CMP not handling the wardens incompetence, to the warden themselves appearing clueless in their duties and functions.

When I entered the brig after hearing that the only doctor was being detained by five MPs I had to go check it out. Since we needed that doctor. So I set a Staff Officer to be in charge of CIC and the FOB while I went to go investigate the brig.

When I arrived it was all a mess. The CL was drugged out on something and was uncontainable by many mean. I.E tasers and batons. With the only way we got them on the floor was with a flash.

Not long after that, Cash Taylor Broke free? No matter what happened, cash ended up dead by means I didn’t witness or remember. So after yelling at medical for a while, it took a good bit of time before a researcher came to revie cash.

Shortly after the above happened, I went to go call for the evac since the Staff Officer I has left in charge didn’t seem to be in control. I ordered the evac and marines came up.

Once I came back, they had processed the CL and jailed the CL for their crimes (I never looked at the crimes). But on the radio, All I heard was cash screaming along the lines of “They are blindfolding me and putting a muzzle in my mouth” and “they are putting me in a straight jacket”. Cash was taken into the perma cells and wasn’t even processed in the brig. He was sent straight to perma and as for their crimes, I was never told anything aside that cash was a “terrorist” and “kidnapping”. When I asked the CMP where the crimes of cash were, he responded along the lines of," The other MP’s have it".

Not long after that, hijack started and I wasn’t able to look any further into cashes issue.

So from this, It pretty much sums up what I had seen from this and I can agree that MP’s were a bit out of control this round. And I’ve never been so disappointed in MP performance but this sets the bottom line.

Edit1: I called them incompetent because at round start, there was an MP in briefing and they stood there as some of the marines broke into the command bubble in the briefing hall and shot the door clean off. While I was standing there just just sat there and watched. It took the CO to threaten the marines with a BE to settle down and no arrest where ever made.

1 Like

Hello there, I was Angelo Gregory in that round, and I was the first one to CPR you because Xander killed you. You were justifiably put in a straight jacket because you were under the influence of hyperzine and were actively trying to break out of handcuffs. Hyperzine is very OP so I dont think three MPs would control you. I think me and CMP was the only ones that played MP for some time before, and CMP was clearly overreacting(probably because he was scared of you on hyperzine). I was just the one to assist other MPs to detain you and I didn’t see the guy who stole your tablet or a guy who was punching your dummy, but if it’s true, they were clearly wrong here. By the way, resisting literally 5 MPs trying to calm you down over a tablet is a bit overreacting. Also, I dont think I lied about your suicide and I never said you should be executed

Interesting. The only reason I reported all the mps active is that staff said it was too late to do an investigation as to who actually did what. I know a few of them seemed to be trying to some of the right thing.

But being nearly continually peppersprayed and the like, again it is difficult to tell who was who… let alone who was doing what.

The straight jacket… maybe. But to blindfold me, gag me, straight jacket me, and take my radio away before being charged with a single crime… no.

2 Likes

I was the CMP in this round, apologies for the initial dummy drama, I participated in that for a bit and after that gave the tablet it another MP there, telling to give it back. I don’t think we immediately tried to tase you when you shoved the first time, but rather when the fight escalated. About the kidnapping charge, knocking down a MP, cuffing him and locking him in somewhere is in fact kidnapping. I don’t believe you got harmbatoned there, but it was chaotic so I could be wrong.

In the brig, you managed to break out again and were robusting the entire MP force, with the help of the CL who was also on stims. I haven’t seen exactly who killed you and couldn’t see how you were killed exactly as I was fighting the CL. I later attempted to brig the CL for his crimes and gave another MP the incident report to charge you. After hijack, I ordered to put you both to pods as you were still extremely aggressive and maybe on stims, but you escaped.

At the lifeboats, I wouldn’t have attempted to arrest you normally, but you were in fact standing right next to a dead MP looting them, which looked for me like you were in fact preventing revival and instead gearing up to fight us MPs back. I don’t know exactly who shot with lethals first, but there was some marine, I sadly don’t remember the name, who gunned me down and also tried to break you out before. Because of that, I shot back at him, catching quite many other marines accidentally. You shot back too, but I’m not sure if I hit you before with lethals.

Hey i was the dude that shot you.At first i was using a stun baton and stunning ya cause ya arresting some one during HIJACK.You pulled ya taser out start shooting It falls on the floor then you start shooting ya pistol(no bullets hit me)So i shot ya down.

Appreciate the apology but we are already cool. I can see what it looked like and dont blame you.

As a mentor and occasional mp player I know how crazy MP can be.

I am not upset or mad at anyone involved. Someone else might have been. And id rather see the “bad mps” corrected than server banned later if someone else was to make a big stink

3 Likes

Before I pull logs, just let me know are you moving forward with this or do you find all the involved explanations to your satisfaction.

If its not too much effort lets pull logs and continue.

I havent seen anything from the guy who murdered me.

Id like him to be warned thats not okay before he does it again when someone who hates mps is watching and ahelps him into a ban

3 Likes

Hello, I am assigned to pull logs for this report; However the logs file for this round appears to be corrupted. I will see if there is a way to get them back- Otherwise there is no logs available to post.

Logs file has been recovered. Logs will be posted in the next 24 hours or so

LOG PULL MP DEPARTMENT FELIX TAYLOR

Names and Keys of involved

Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas)
BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)
Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster)
Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory)
Marvista/(Edward Keppel)
Frank001(Frank Frankly)

This pull is very big and I tried to slim it as much as possible. Appologies if there are a lot of bloat logs but it was a 3 hour long round so A LOT happened

DM me at Noodles2#1880 on discord if there is anything missing or there are issues with the Logs.

Also DM me if I need to change the colors of the logs if they are too hard to read :skull:

Something to note; From the logs pull, I gather that frank has very little to do with the actual situation and followed orders from the CMP more than taking action like the others involved in the report. Therefore I will not be posting any logs from them that are irrelevent to the situation as they had very little to do with the main accusations.

Felix ahelps for dummy

[09:20:36]ADMIN: Ticket #3: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor): More medical training this round, dummy if you get the chance again. Please and thanks.
[09:20:36]ADMIN: Ticket #3: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor): More medical training this round, dummy if you get the chance again. Please and thanks. - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

Felix is training the nurse while Xander Todd Douglas find the manequin

[10:53:16]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Medical manequin? (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:53:20]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) grabbed no key/(Professor DUMMY the Medical Mannequin) in the Medical Lower Medbay (145,51,4).
[10:53:27]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) has thrown no key/(Professor DUMMY the Medical Mannequin) from tile at 144, 51, 4 in area the Medical Lower Medbay with the target tile at 141, 51, 4 in area the Medical Lower Medbay in the Medical Lower Medbay (144,51,4).
[10:53:30]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) punched no key/(Professor DUMMY the Medical Mannequin) in the Medical Lower Medbay (141,51,4).
[10:53:32]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) grabbed no key/(Professor DUMMY the Medical Mannequin) in the Medical Lower Medbay (142,51,4).
[10:54:17]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) grabbed no key/(Professor DUMMY the Medical Mannequin) in the Medical Lower Medbay (143,52,4).

Flix finds the MPs harassing the manequin and attempts to reclaim the manequin with shoving

[10:54:25]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Can you stop abusing my training doll. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor).
[10:54:39]INTERACT: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) tried to remove Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas)'s Professor DUMMY tablet (r_hand).
[10:54:44]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Lower Medbay (145,49,4).
[10:54:47]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (145,50,4).
[10:54:49]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Whoo neat. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police).
[10:54:51]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (145,50,4).
[10:54:51]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (145,49,4).
[10:54:54]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Asshole. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:54:58]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (149,48,4).
[10:55:00]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (149,48,4).
[10:55:00]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (148,48,4).
[10:55:03]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Mikisx1234/(Felix Bifel) in the Medical Lower Medbay (146,48,4).
[10:55:17]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: THEFT. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:55:20]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:55:20]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: MPS THEFT. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor).

Felix is sprayed with pepper spray

[10:55:22]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) used a chemicals to spray ToxicHex/(Hayden Alps) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:55:23]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : screams!
[10:55:23]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) used a chemicals to spray BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:55:23]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) used a chemicals to spray BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:55:26]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:55:28]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:55:28]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Sorry nurse (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:55:30]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) attacked BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with BloodPack A+ (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,56,4).

Felix is implanted with a implant by the CL

[10:55:31]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) implanted BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with implanter (INTENT: HELP) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (146, 58, 4).

Felix is sprayed again by pepper spray and stub batoned in an attempt to be detained - Felix also punches the MP Angelo

[10:55:32]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) used a chemicals to spray BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:33]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) punched Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,59,4).
[10:55:37]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) punched Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,60,4).
[10:55:39]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) used a chemicals to spray BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:39]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) used a chemicals to spray BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:40]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) used a chemicals to spray BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:40]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) used a chemicals to spray Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).

[10:55:42]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:55:43]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) punched Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:55:44]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[10:55:44]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:55:45]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) punched Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:45]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:47]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:47]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) punched Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:49]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) punched Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).

Felix is injected with Ultrazine by the CL

[10:55:50]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) injected BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with white autoinjector (REAGENTS: Ultrazine) (INTENT: HELP) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).

CMP arrives to assist in arresting Felix

[10:55:52]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:54]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) punched Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:55:59]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : shivers.
[10:56:10]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Please stop now (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:56:16]ADMIN: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) stuttered while saying: “Retards”
[10:56:16]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: R-Retards. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:56:17]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : shivers.
[10:56:17]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Also, you have to activate free mode, candy (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:56:20]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: God what the fuck is that motherfucker (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:56:23]SAY: Angelo Gregory [MP]: Thanks, now the researcher is gone (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:56:26]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: The green mode (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)

Questionable comment

[10:56:26]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: This can suck my dick (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)

Interactions after felix is beaten and tased by the MPs

[10:56:30]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[10:56:30]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:56:31]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: They stole the training doll. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:56:31]OOC: (LOCAL) Todd Douglas/Johannes2262 : Unique action
[10:56:35]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : shivers.
[10:56:39]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : shivers.
[10:56:41]SAY: Angelo Gregory [MP]: Dont get in the random fight with medics (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:56:42]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Bitch ass motherfucker (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:56:46]SAY: Angelo Gregory [MP]: It’s bad (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:56:46]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,57,4).
[10:56:46]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,57,4).
[10:56:48]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,56,4).
[10:56:49]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: MP, fight for me (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:56:51]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,56,4).
[10:56:51]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,57,4).
[10:56:52]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Bro why (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:56:59]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: What is your fucking (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:56:59]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Hey (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:56:59]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: I don’t want to get engaged (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:57:00]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[10:57:02]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Training (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:02]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[10:57:02]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: I need her (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:09]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: To check you guys for drugs (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:10]SAY: Edward Keppel [1]: On god? (CKEY: Marvista) (JOB: Military Warden)

LRP comment from Xander

[10:57:15]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: This bitch clicks me once and I’m down but I can’t do that to him (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:19]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Check em (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)

MPs continue trying to arrest felix as he attempts to evade detaining

[10:57:24]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Call me a bitch again. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:57:26]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: And? (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:26]SAY: Edward Keppel [1]: Yeah (CKEY: Marvista) (JOB: Military Warden)
[10:57:28]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Shut the fuck up bitch (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:29]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Okay (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:30]OOC: (LOCAL) Todd Douglas/Johannes2262 : You cannot “click” ICly
[10:57:30]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (143,54,4).
[10:57:32]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Lower Medbay (144,55,4).
[10:57:33]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[10:57:33]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Medbay (143,54,4).
[10:57:34]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Medbay (143,54,4).
[10:57:34]SAY: Edward Keppel [1]: I wanna know uh, what do you guys do here? (CKEY: Marvista) (JOB: Military Warden)
[10:57:37]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,57,4).

CMP tries to de-escalate the scuffle between the warden and felix

[10:57:38]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Please stop now (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:57:38]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,57,4).
[10:57:40]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,57,4).
[10:57:41]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,58,4).
[10:57:43]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,57,4).
[10:57:45]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,56,4).
[10:57:46]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Or you both get arrested! (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:57:46]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Well then (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:47]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,56,4).
[10:57:49]SAY: Edward Keppel [1]: I thought my job was the most important on the ship (CKEY: Marvista) (JOB: Military Warden)
[10:57:49]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: No drugs (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:51]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I AM THE LAW! (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:57:51]SAY: Edward Keppel [1]: I guess not (CKEY: Marvista) (JOB: Military Warden)

Xander attempts to arrest Felix again in the surgery room

[10:57:52]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (144,54,4).
[10:57:53]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Medbay (144,54,4).
[10:57:53]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Lower Medbay (144,55,4).
[10:57:59]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Lower Medbay (143,54,4).
[10:58:02]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,56,4).
[10:58:03]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) used the flash to flash BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:58:04]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) used the flash to flash BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:58:07]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) attempted to handcuff BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:58:09]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Thats what they do (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:58:09]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:58:11]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,57,4).
[10:58:12]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,58,4).
[10:58:14]SAY: Edward Keppel [1]: Alright (CKEY: Marvista) (JOB: Military Warden)
[10:58:16]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,59,4).
[10:58:19]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,59,4).
[10:58:20]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Okay (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)

CMP calls for backup in the surgery room

[10:58:21]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: Reinforcement to surgery 1 (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:58:24]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:58:25]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,59,4).
[10:58:27]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,58,4).
[10:58:28]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,59,4).
[10:58:31]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Everything seems fine here (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:58:32]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:58:36]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:58:37]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: What? (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:58:37]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,59,4).
[10:58:38]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,59,4).
[10:58:40]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: That becomes too wild (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:58:41]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,59,4).
[10:58:42]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,59,4).
[10:58:47]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,59,4).
[10:58:48]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: You’re starting to get on my nerves. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:58:49]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : twitches.
[10:58:50]SAY: Frank Frankly [General]: Why? (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)

Felix puts Xander under the anethetics on the surgery table, cuffs them and lockers them. Felix is also doing surgery at the same time-

[10:58:54]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Get gassed. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:58:56]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) attempted to handcuff Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:59:05]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[10:59:08]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: Doctor just sedated MP (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:59:14]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) grabbed Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).
[10:59:18]INTERACT: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) attempted to begin attaching a prosthesis to Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond)'s left foot.
[10:59:19]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: And lockered him. (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:59:21]INTERACT: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) successfully began attaching a prosthesis to Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond)'s left foot, starting Attach Prosthetic Limb.
[10:59:22]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: New leg for you now. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:59:24]INTERACT: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) began tightening a prosthesis to Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond)'s left foot.
[10:59:27]INTERACT: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) finished tightening a prosthesis to Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond)'s left foot.
[10:59:28]INTERACT: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) began calibrating a prosthesis on Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond)'s left foot.
[10:59:30]INTERACT: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) calibrated a prosthesis on Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond)'s left foot, ending Attach Prosthetic Limb.

CMP moves with Angelo into the surgery room to assist xander who is currently detained by Felix

[10:59:37]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: Medbay, northern surgery (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:59:37]SAY: Angelo Gregory [MP]: Coming (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:59:39]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Good enough (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:59:43]EMOTE: Frank Frankly/Frank Frankly : salutes.
[10:59:43]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: OK (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)

Felix demands the tablet back after Xander is released, Felix is told his charges for the first time-

[10:59:45]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Fix the bones nurse. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:59:46]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Now. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:59:46]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: What the FUCK is that FUCKER (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:59:51]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: GIVE ME BACK MY TABLET. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:59:53]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: ITS NOT YOURS. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:59:53]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: You are under arrest for hostage taking (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[10:59:54]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: How is he resisting all my fucking stuns (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[10:59:59]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: STOP FUCKING STEALING FROM MEDICAL. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[10:59:59]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: I don’t have the tablet (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:00:05]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU RESIST ALL MY STUNS (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:00:07]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:00:12]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : shivers.
[11:00:17]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Your taser was not on free mode, candy (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:00:22]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : shivers.
[11:00:25]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: IM TALKING ABOUT THE STUNBATON (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:00:25]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Look dont make me keep kicking your asses. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:00:30]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I HIT ME 3 TIMES AND THAT FUCKER KEPT GETTING UP (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:00:31]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: You stole the tablet then assaulted me over it. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:00:32]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: OK (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:00:41]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Im about to go nuts. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:00:43]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : shivers.

Arrest takes place. Xander is still in cuffs and demands to be released from their cuffs. Felix fights with the MPs for about 5 minutes.

[11:00:45]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Doctor, you are under arrest for hostage taking (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:00:47]SAY: Frank Frankly [1]: Who to i taze? (CKEY: Frank Frankly) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:00:48]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (146,57,4).
[11:00:51]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: MP (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:00:52]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,58,4).

[11:01:43]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) punched Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:01:43]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Now. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police) Line 31060: [11:01:55]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,57,4).
[11:01:57]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: GET THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF ME (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:01:57]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: GET THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF ME (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:01:58]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[11:01:58]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[11:01:58]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: GET THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF ME (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:01:58]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: They are on st8ms (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:02:00]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Stims (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:02:00]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[11:02:00]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (145,58,4).
[11:02:01]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: GET THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF ME (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:02:01]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: GET THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF ME (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:02:02]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: GET THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF ME (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)

[11:02:02]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:02]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: GET THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF ME (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:02:03]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,59,4).
[11:02:04]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,59,4).
[11:02:05]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) used the flash to flash BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:06]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) attempted to handcuff BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (143,59,4).
[11:02:07]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) used the flash to flash everyone around them in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:07]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:07]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:07]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:07]ATTACK: Slaide/(Titus ‘Tetanus’ Hammond) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:07]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:07]ATTACK: ToxicHex/(Hayden Alps) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,60,4).
[11:02:07]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,59,4).
[11:02:08]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,59,4).
[11:02:09]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,59,4).
[11:02:10]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Operating Room 1 (144,59,4).
[11:02:12]ADMIN: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) stuttered while saying: “THINK YOU HAVE ENGOUH”

Xander states they will shoot Felix if they get the chance

Line 31177: [11:02:16]SAY: [color=#8a59b3]Xander Foster[/color] [1]: I'm shooting that fucker the second I get the chance. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)

At this point MPs have finally detained felix and bring him to brig

[11:04:44]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: You fucks. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:04:47]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Im going to have ALL your jobs. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:04:48]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : winces slightly.

CL injects themself with a implanter and attempts to save Felix with stun batons

[11:04:53]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) implanted DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with implanter (INTENT: HELP) in the Combat Information Center (96, 155, 4).
[11:05:05]EMOTE: Todd Douglas/Johannes2262 : cries out in pain!
[11:05:05]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stunned Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) with the the stunprod in the Brig Processing and Holding (61,154,4).
[11:05:08]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stunned Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) with the the stunprod in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,151,4).
[11:05:08]ADMIN: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) stuttered while saying: “OK”
[11:05:08]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: O-OK (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:05:10]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,154,4).
[11:05:11]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[11:05:11]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunprod in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,151,4).
[11:05:12]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stunned Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) with the the stunprod in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,151,4).
[11:05:13]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,154,4).
[11:05:13]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,154,4).
[11:05:14]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,154,4).
[11:05:14]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,154,4).
[11:05:14]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : twitches.
[11:05:14]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : shivers.
[11:05:17]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: No execute. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:05:26]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : shivers.
[11:05:27]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) punched Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,150,4).
[11:05:28]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) punched Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,150,4).
[11:05:30]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) punched Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,150,4).
[11:05:33]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) disarmed Raydude54/(Gaetano Foretti) in the Brig Processing and Holding (60,153,4).
[11:05:35]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: No execute. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:05:36]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tased Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,150,4).
[11:05:37]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (58,150,4).
[11:05:37]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (58,150,4).
[11:05:39]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tased Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,150,4).
[11:05:40]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : twitches.
[11:05:43]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,151,4).
[11:05:51]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[11:05:51]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,150,4).
[11:05:52]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,150,4).
[11:05:52]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) punched Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,150,4).
[11:05:54]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: Reinforcement brig (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:05:54]ADMIN: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stuttered while saying: “NO EXECUTE”
[11:05:54]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: N---------- (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:05:55]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,151,4).
[11:05:56]ADMIN: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stuttered while saying: “I”
[11:05:56]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: I---------------- (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:05:56]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,151,4).
[11:05:57]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,151,4).
[11:05:58]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: Everyone there now (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:05:58]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,151,4).
[11:05:59]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,151,4).
[11:06:00]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,151,4).
[11:06:01]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,151,4).
[11:06:01]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,151,4).
[11:06:01]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) attacked BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with disabler gun (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,151,4).
[11:06:03]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,151,4).
[11:06:03]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tased BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,151,4).
[11:06:04]ADMIN: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) stuttered while saying: “YOU ARE GONNA RUN OUT”
[11:06:04]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: YOU ARE G-GONNA RUN O-OUT. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:06:06]ADMIN: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) stuttered while saying: “BEFORE YOU TAKE ME OUT”
[11:06:06]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: BEFORE YOU T-TAKE ME OUT. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:06:06]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : grimaces.
[11:06:08]ADMIN: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stuttered while saying: “NO”
[11:06:08]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: N---------------- (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:06:10]ADMIN: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stuttered while saying: “NO”
[11:06:10]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : winces slightly.
[11:06:13]ADMIN: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stuttered while saying: “WAÄ°T”
[11:06:13]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : shivers.
[11:06:14]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:06:14]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : grimaces.
[11:06:18]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[11:06:28]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,151,4).

Felix calls for XO to the brig

[11:06:28]ADMIN: BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) stuttered while saying: "XO TO BRIG"
[11:06:28]SAY: [color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color] [General]: X-XO T-TO B-B-BRIG. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)

Felix calls for XO again while the CL is combating the MPs

[11:06:30][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Hello_i_am_jesus/([color=#8a59b3]Xander Foster[/color]) stunned BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,151,4).
[11:06:30]ADMIN: BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) stuttered while saying: "XO TO BRIG"
[11:06:30]SAY: [color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color] [General]: X-XO TO BRIG. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:06:30][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Johannes2262/([color=#4287f5]Todd Douglas[/color]) tased BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) in the Brig Processing and Holding (60,150,4).
[11:06:31]EMOTE: Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea/DinoBoi1222 : twitches.
[11:06:31][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Nikita256/([color=#b3a559]Angelo Gregory[/color]) tased BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,153,4).
[11:06:31][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Johannes2262/([color=#4287f5]Todd Douglas[/color]) tased BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) in the Brig Processing and Holding (60,150,4).
[11:06:31][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Hello_i_am_jesus/([color=#8a59b3]Xander Foster[/color]) stunned BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,151,4).
[11:06:32][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Nikita256/([color=#b3a559]Angelo Gregory[/color]) tased BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:06:33][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Hello_i_am_jesus/([color=#8a59b3]Xander Foster[/color]) stunned BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,151,4).
[11:06:34][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Nikita256/([color=#b3a559]Angelo Gregory[/color]) tased BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,153,4).
[11:06:35][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Johannes2262/([color=#4287f5]Todd Douglas[/color]) tased Hello_i_am_jesus/([color=#8a59b3]Xander Foster[/color]) in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,150,4).
[11:06:36]ADMIN: BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) stuttered while saying: "ILL FIGHT THEM TILL YOU GET HER"
[11:06:36]SAY: [color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color] [General]: ILL FIGHT THEM T-TILL YOU G-G-GET H-HER. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)

[11:06:36][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Johannes2262/([color=#4287f5]Todd Douglas[/color]) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,150,4).
[11:06:37][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Johannes2262/([color=#4287f5]Todd Douglas[/color]) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (52,150,4).
[11:06:39][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Johannes2262/([color=#4287f5]Todd Douglas[/color]) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (51,150,4).
[11:06:39][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Johannes2262/([color=#4287f5]Todd Douglas[/color]) tased Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) in the Brig Processing and Holding (51,149,4).
[11:06:39][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) used a chemicals to spray DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,151,4).
[11:06:40][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) used a chemicals to spray DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,151,4).
[11:06:40][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Hello_i_am_jesus/([color=#8a59b3]Xander Foster[/color]) grabbed BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,152,4).
[11:06:43][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) attempted to handcuff DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (52,151,4).
[11:06:44]ADMIN: BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) stuttered while saying: "BRING IT ON"
[11:06:44]SAY: [color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color] [General]: B-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:06:51][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Nikita256/([color=#b3a559]Angelo Gregory[/color]) tased Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) in the Brig Processing and Holding (60,153,4).
[11:06:51][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Nikita256/([color=#b3a559]Angelo Gregory[/color]) tased DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,153,4).
[11:06:53][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Hello_i_am_jesus/([color=#8a59b3]Xander Foster[/color]) grabbed BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) in the Brig Processing and Holding (61,150,4).
[11:06:54]ADMIN: BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) stuttered while saying: "GOOD"
[11:06:54]SAY: [color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color] [1]: G-GOOD. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:06:55]EMOTE: Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea/DinoBoi1222 : shivers.
[11:06:55][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) attacked DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) with stunbaton (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Brig Processing and Holding (52,153,4).
[11:06:55]EMOTE: Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea/DinoBoi1222 : cries out in pain!
[11:06:55][color=#b35f59]ATTACK:[/color] Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan 'Dinazor' Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (52,153,4).
[11:06:55]ADMIN: BeardedWall/([color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color]) stuttered while saying: "FUCK YOU"
[11:06:55]SAY: [color=#59b0b3]Felix 'Cash' Taylor[/color] [1]: F-FUCK Y-YOU. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)

Not going to edit any of this: Xander finally snaps and states they are going to use lethals on Felix for their antics trying to get the medical dummy back. Felix wants to talk it out, but Xander is pushing for Felixes execution.

[11:06:59]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[11:06:59]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (61,150,4).
[11:07:00]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I AM GOING TO LETHAL YOUR FUCKING ASS I SWEAR (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:02]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: NON LETHALS DONT WORK (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:02]ADMIN: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) stuttered while saying: “DO IT”
[11:07:02]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: D-------------- (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:07:03]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) grabbed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (62,149,4).
[11:07:03]ADMIN: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) stuttered while saying: “”
[11:07:03]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: O-O-E-E-A-U-U-E. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:07:04]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,150,4).
[11:07:05]ADMIN: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stuttered while saying: “WAÄ°T”
[11:07:05]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: W-------------------- (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:05]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: Just block him. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:07]ADMIN: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) stuttered while saying: “”
[11:07:07]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,150,4).
[11:07:07]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) disarmed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (58,150,4).
[11:07:09]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) disarmed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (58,150,4).
[11:07:13]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : twitches.
[11:07:16]ADMIN: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) stuttered while saying: “SEND MORE”
[11:07:16]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: SEND M-MORE. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:07:17]ADMIN: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stuttered while saying: “WAÄ°T”
[11:07:20]ADMIN: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) stuttered while saying: “LETS TALK”
[11:07:20]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: L-E-E-E-E-E-E. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:22]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: CL is wanted terrorist, doctor too (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:07:23]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: TALK. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:25]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: THIS GUY (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:27]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : shivers.
[11:07:27]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: JUST TALK. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:28]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: DOESNT GET STUNNED (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:29]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: LOOK. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:30]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Doctor took a MP hostage (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:07:31]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: FÄ°RST. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:35]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I AM FORMALLY REQUESTING AN EXECUTION (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:37]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: You are evading arrest. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:38]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: BEACUSE THEY STOLE THE DOLL. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:39]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: They STOLE MEDICAL PROPERTY. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:07:41]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: I think. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:41]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: COMPUTER FÄ°RST. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:41]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: AND ASSAULTED ME. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:07:42]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: ALSO. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:44]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: CL trespassed while on stims, beaten MPs down and tried to release doctor (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:07:45]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: SHUT (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:46]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: WHILE I WAS TEACHING A NEW NURSE. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:07:47]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : shivers.
[11:07:47]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: THE FUCK UP (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:49]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: THEY ARE GOING TO KÄ°LL THE DOC. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:50]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: THE DOLL. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:07:53]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: PLEASE. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:54]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: THE TRAINING DOLL. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:07:54]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: SHUT THE FUCK UP (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:07:55]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: We are not (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:07:57]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: THE DOLL COMPUTER. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:07:59]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: FUCK YOU. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:08:00]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: THEY STOLE Ä°T. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:07]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: I AM ONLY HEARE TO STOP THE DOC EXECUTÄ°ON. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:10]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: FOR NO REASON. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:10]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: YES. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:11]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : winces slightly.
[11:08:13]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: I AM WÄ°TNESS. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:25]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Who? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:08:27]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : grimaces.
[11:08:34]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: �� only heare to stop the execution of doc for no reason. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:35]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: He was breaking into brig (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:08:36]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: SHIT (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:37]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: SHUT (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:37]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: He did have a stunprod (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:38]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: THE FUCK UP (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:41]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: STOP CHOKLCIN GME. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:08:43]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: TYOU FUCK. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:08:44]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Yes bacuse they sayyed they gonna execute doc for. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:45]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: And assaulted an officer with it (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:46]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Assasult. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:46]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:49]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: They are on stims (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:08:51]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : struggles
[11:08:51]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : grimaces.
[11:08:54]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: SHUT THE FUCK UP (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:55]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) attempted to handcuff DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (60,154,4).
[11:08:55]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: ARG. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:08:56]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:57]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: No. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:08:58]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Oh god (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:08:58]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: FUCK YOU. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:08:59]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) has thrown BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) from tile at 53, 153, 4 in area the Brig Processing and Holding with the target tile at 50, 153, 4 in area the Brig Evidence Storage in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,153,4).
[11:09:00]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: ILL KILL YOU. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:09:00]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) punched BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (51,153,4).
[11:09:02]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) used the flash to flash everyone around them in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,150,4).
[11:09:02]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,150,4).
[11:09:02]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (57,150,4).
[11:09:02]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Here we gp (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:03]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) grabbed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (52,151,4).
[11:09:03]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) used the flash to flash everyone around them in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,150,4).
[11:09:03]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,150,4).
[11:09:03]ATTACK: MrSmiley316/(Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,150,4).
[11:09:03]ATTACK: Marvista/(Edward Keppel) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,150,4).
[11:09:03]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,150,4).
[11:09:04]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) used the flash to flash DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,150,4).
[11:09:06]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) attempted to handcuff DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,150,4).
[11:09:08]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I AM SICK OF THE SHIT YOU DO (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:14]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: STOP IT (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:17]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: STOP YOUR SHIT (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:19]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) used the flash to flash everyone around them in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:09:19]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:09:19]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:09:19]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:09:19]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:09:19]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:09:19]ATTACK: MrSmiley316/(Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout) has been AoE flashed with flash by Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,153,4).
[11:09:22]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: YOU DONT GET STUNNED. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:23]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : grimaces.

From what I can tell at this point by the fact the coordinates on the attack logs here dont change, the MPs start pepper spraying and beating with stun batons the CL due the the fact they have knockdown resistance…

[11:09:25]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) disarmed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (47,150,4).
[11:09:28]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) used a chemicals to spray Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (48,150,4).
[11:09:28]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) used a chemicals to spray Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:28]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) used a chemicals to spray Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (48,151,4).
[11:09:29]ATTACK: DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) used a chemicals to spray Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (51,151,4).
[11:09:29]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: NOTHING FUCKING WORKS (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:30]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) used a chemicals to spray Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:30]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : screams!
[11:09:30]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) used a chemicals to spray DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:31]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I SWEAR (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:31]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) used a chemicals to spray DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:31]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) used a chemicals to spray Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:32]ATTACK: Marvista/(Edward Keppel) used the flash to flash DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,150,4).
[11:09:33]ATTACK: Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) used the flash to flash DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:34]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,150,4).
[11:09:34]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) attempted to handcuff DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (48,150,4).
[11:09:35]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:35]ATTACK: Marvista/(Edward Keppel) attempted to handcuff DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,150,4).
[11:09:36]ATTACK: Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,151,4).
[11:09:36]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:37]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,150,4).
[11:09:37]ATTACK: Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,151,4).
[11:09:37]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:38]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,150,4).
[11:09:38]ATTACK: Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,151,4).
[11:09:38]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,151,4).
[11:09:39]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) grabbed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) in the Brig Processing and Holding (48,150,4).

While they are arresting the CL, Xander is still pushing to have Felix killed.

[11:09:39]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: THERE’S NO OTHER WAY THAN TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:40]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (49,150,4).
[11:09:41]ATTACK: Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,151,4).
[11:09:43]ATTACK: Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,151,4).
[11:09:44]ATTACK: Smugaroni/(Edward Roth) stunned DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (50,151,4).
[11:09:45]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: God (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:09:45]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: CHIEF. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:48]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Yes? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:09:51]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I FORMALLY REQUEST AN EXECUTION. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:54]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: THERE WE GO. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:54]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Ah? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)

It does not say anywhere what happened prior to their death and it would show grabbing logs if they picked up Felix to throw him, but Felix dies in the brig (presumably to throwing)

[11:09:55]ATTACK: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor has died to fisticuffs at the Brig Processing and Holding from Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor

Xander states that Felix is a terrorist

[11:09:57]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: THIS MAN, IS A TERRORIST AND NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:09:57]EMOTE: Edward Roth/Smugaroni : coughs!
[11:10:00]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: You guys. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:00]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I FUCKING SWEAR. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:01]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Execute. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:03]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: For no reason. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:04]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Real. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:06]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: You cannot request executions for that (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:10:08]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tried to remove DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea’s ID Card (Corporate Liaison) (id).
[11:10:08]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Bruh (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:10]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: What? (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:10:12]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) removed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea’s ID Card (Corporate Liaison) (id) successfully.
[11:10:12]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: I AM EHARE. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

[11:10:13]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Did you kill a foc (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:14]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: BEACUSE. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:15]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Doc (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:16]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: It’;s true, we can’t. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:18]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: YOU GUYS SAYYED. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:19]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Nice (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:21]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: YOU GUYS GONNA. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

Xander is adding charges to Felix

[11:10:22]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Yes. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:10:24]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: I ordered it. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:10:24]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: But we can take it to someone who can. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:25]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: This is a reason, holding hostages, resisting arrest, assaulting an officer… (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:27]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: But its illegal (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:40]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Like, 5 counts of resisting arrest. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:41]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: THATS WHAT HAPPENS. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:43]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: ��F YOU GUYS. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

Executive Officer finally comes to brig to assess the situation

[11:10:44]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [Command]: I’m going to handle the brig. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:10:47]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: TRY TO EXECUTE. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:47]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : contorts with pain!
[11:10:48]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : what a disaster
[11:10:48]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: That’s a lotta stuff. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:10:49]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: A DOC FOR NO. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:51]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: REASON. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:10:55]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) has thrown no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) from tile at 54, 153, 4 in area the Brig Processing and Holding with the target tile at 57, 154, 4 in area the Brig Processing and Holding in the Brig Processing and Holding (54,153,4).
[11:10:55]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [Command]: SO’s, deal with the marines as you see fit for now. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:11:01]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [General]: V xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:02]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [Command]: I have zero faith in the MP’s. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)

MPs find Felix dead in their cell

[11:11:03]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I hope I didn’t kill him. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:04]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [Command]: Xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:06]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [Command]: What. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:11:08]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Uh. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:08]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: He’s dead (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:09]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [Command]: �� only got in brig. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:11]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:14]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: You killed him (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:15]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Nothing to see ehre. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:18]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Mps executed the doc. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:21]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Good work, MP (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:21]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Withaut propher. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:23]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Hey… (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:23]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : groans!
[11:11:23]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Execution. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:26]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: You shocked him like… (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:26]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: We execute nobody (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:11:29]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Who did. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:11:29]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: CPR (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:31]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Even tho they were not supposed to. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:32]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: You shot him a shit ton of times. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:34]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Execute him. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:35]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Who killed him? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:11:37]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: You can’t blame me for the sole incident. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:39]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [MedSci]: Is there a doctor that isn’t arrested? (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:11:39]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: MP cells here. Who’s in command up there? (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:46]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Who killed the doc? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:11:47]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: He died in your hands (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:50]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: So? (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:11:52]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Thats why ı was heare for stop the none reaso execute. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:58]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: You used lethals? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:11:58]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: But he still got executed… (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:11:59]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Real. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:12:00]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Lots of patients die in the hands of doctors. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:03]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tried to remove DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s secure leather satchel (back).
[11:12:03]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tried to remove DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s corporate liaison radio headset (wear_l_ear).
[11:12:06]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Yknow what. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:12:07]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) removed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s secure leather satchel (back) successfully.
[11:12:07]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tried to remove DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s laceup shoes (shoes).
[11:12:07]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) removed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s corporate liaison radio headset (wear_l_ear) successfully.

Comment from Xander

[11:12:08]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: He had it coming. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)

MPs are incarcerating the CL

[11:12:08]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) grabbed no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (56,154,4).
[11:12:09]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Your not a doctor. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:12:09]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tried to remove DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s liaison’s tan suit (w_uniform).
[11:12:10]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tried to remove DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s Secure Safe Combination (l_store).
[11:12:11]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) removed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s laceup shoes (shoes) successfully.
[11:12:12]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: He is. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:13]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: Copy that, thank you. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:13]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: If needed to. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:12:13]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) removed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s liaison’s tan suit (w_uniform) successfully.
[11:12:17]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: He’s got hands. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:18]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) grabbed no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (55,154,4).
[11:12:25]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Why (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:25]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : grimaces.
[11:12:26]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Its (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:27]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: You guys are real fuckers. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:12:30]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : this has me ROLLING
[11:12:30]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: A (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:30]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Who killed the doc? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:12:33]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Surgical bed (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)

Executive Officer speaking with the MPs to resolve the issue

[11:12:40]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) grabbed no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Surgery (56,155,4).
[11:12:40]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Alright I want to sort some of this shitty stuff out. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:12:40]INTERACT: Exo_bot/(Levi Gray) began opening Dellasloan/(Andy Sloan)'s ribcage, possibly beginning Open Bone.
[11:12:41]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo ı warned ya. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:12:43]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Abaut this. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:12:44]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [MedSci]: I need one to the brig. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:12:45]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: XO can’t authorise an execution without faxing off, if I’m right. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:46]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Who shot the doc? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:12:47]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: And you done. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:12:49]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Nothing. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:12:53]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: XO and CMP together can (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:12:53]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: So… He died in his own hands. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:12:54]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : shoved the mp over when he took the trianing doll
[11:12:56]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Aye. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:13:01]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Doc done nothing to get executed. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:13:02]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: But only if XO is acting commander (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:13:03]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: You can’t hold me accountable for that. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:07]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : then proceeded to shove him, buckled him, cuff him, and stuff him in alocker
[11:13:08]SAY: Angelo Gregory [MedSci]: Cant we revive hm in med? (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:10]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: You cannot perma for assasult. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:13:11]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : groans!
[11:13:12]SAY: Farnaz Ahmadi [1]: O-kay? (CKEY: Avignis) (JOB: Staff Officer)
[11:13:12]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Plus, he’s soulless. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:14]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: And I am. since the CO is downed. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)

CMP asking who killed the doctor and Xander wanting to hide the body instead of confessing the incident

[11:13:15]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: OK, who murdered the doc now? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:13:18]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : so he murdered me lol
[11:13:25]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Soul less. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:28]SAY: Angelo Gregory [MedSci]: Last time we calleda doc to the brig they ignored it (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:30]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Good (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:13:31]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Do it (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:13:33]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Who is? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:13:34]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [MedSci]: We have a med in the brig for a reason MP. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:13:35]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Killer of who? (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:40]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: The kiler of doc. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

[11:13:46]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: I mean. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:48]SAY: Angelo Gregory [MedSci]: Yeah but if they ignore it (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:52]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: We can cover up the incident. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)

[11:13:53]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : groans!

[11:13:54]ATTACK: Nikita256/(Angelo Gregory) has thrown no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) from tile at 57, 157, 4 in area the Brig Surgery with the target tile at 57, 156, 4 in area the Brig Surgery in the Brig Surgery (57,157,4).
[11:13:58]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: No backlash, we get to keep our jobs. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:13:59]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : it slays me
[11:14:04]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Our reputation doesnt go down. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)

[11:14:06]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: �� request my. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:14:09]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Own headset. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

CL is finally processed and charges added to their timer

[11:14:10]ADMIN: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) jailed Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea for Contraband, Assault, Interference, Resisting Arrest, Aiding and Abetting.
[11:14:15]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tried to remove DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s handcuffs (handcuffs).
[11:14:15]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Also uncuff me. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:14:15]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : grimaces.
[11:14:17]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Yup. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:14:19]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) removed DinoBoi1222/(Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea)'s handcuffs (handcuffs) successfully.
[11:14:28]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Nothing bad happened here, no sir. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:14:29]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Please fax to WY. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:14:34]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: No (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:14:36]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: And ı want my. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:14:38]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Headset. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:14:40]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: You got brigged like everyone else (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:14:44]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: XO. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:14:51]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: And you don’t get a special headset just because you are CL, prisoner (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:14:57]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : lol yep
[11:15:03]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : ohh mayb enot
[11:15:05]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: I don’t care. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:15:07]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: �� got rights to fax. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

Doctor finally arrives to save Felix and MPs speak about faxing to provost

[11:15:08]ATTACK: Melieal/(Ciana Ryan) injected no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with epinephrine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Epinephrine) (INTENT: DISARM) in the Brig Surgery (58,157,4).
[11:15:08]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Cant use the defib (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:15:09]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Move on and tell me. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:15:09]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: OK (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:15:10]ATTACK: Melieal/(Ciana Ryan) injected no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with dexalin plus autoinjector (REAGENTS: Dexalin Plus) (INTENT: DISARM) in the Brig Surgery (58,157,4).
[11:15:12]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Dude, his soul departed. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:15:12]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: And ı wanna fax. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:15:13]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: I have little time to waste. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:15:15]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: Who gunned down the doc? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:15:17]INTERACT: Melieal/(Ciana Ryan) tried to remove no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s labcoat (wear_suit).
[11:15:19]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Yes. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:15:19]SAY: DEAD/BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) : naw not really lol
[11:15:21]INTERACT: Melieal/(Ciana Ryan) removed no key/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s labcoat (wear_suit) successfully.
[11:15:22]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Yes. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:15:26]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: I don’t enjoy having my time wasted. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:15:27]SAY: Angelo Gregory [MP]: No one shot lethals (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:15:31]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: You fax to provost as appeal? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:15:33]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: The fucking what now? (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:15:34]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Blow me up them. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:15:38]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : grimaces.
[11:15:38]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: See how much I care. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:15:38]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) grabbed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Surgery (56,155,4).

CMP talking to Felix about who killed them

[11:15:39]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: I WANT THIS MP ARRESTED. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:15:40]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : grimaces.
[11:15:42]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: �� jsut wanna appeal. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:15:42]SAY: Todd Douglas [MP]: How did they die, then? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:15:43]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: HE JUST BEAT ME TO DEATH. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:15:44]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: No fax. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:15:44]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : groans!
[11:15:46]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Which MP? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:15:46]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: In the end. everything will be righted. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:15:47]ATTACK: Melieal/(Ciana Ryan) fed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with pill (REAGENTS: Peridaxon(7u)) (INTENT: DISARM) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,154,4).
[11:15:48]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : groans!
[11:15:48]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Appeling is. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:15:50]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Too bad. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:15:52]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Do you have a name? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:15:54]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: You want round 2? (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:15:56]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Fine wiht me. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:15:58]ATTACK: Melieal/(Ciana Ryan) fed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with pill (REAGENTS: Dexalin(15u)) (INTENT: DISARM) in the Brig Processing and Holding (59,151,4).
[11:15:59]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Sup doc. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:01]INTERACT: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) tried to remove BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor’s ID Card (Doctor) (id).
[11:16:04]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Yes. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:16:05]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: The ID (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)

Xander attempts to get felix arrested for insanity

[11:16:07]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: He’s insane. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:16:08]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Singe. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:16:08]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: �� wanna appeal to xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:09]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: His ID (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:16:11]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Halt (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:16:14]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: HES CHOKLING ME AGAIN. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:16:14]INTERACT: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tried to remove BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor’s ID Card (Doctor) (id).
[11:16:15]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: And you will. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:16:15]ATTACK: Melieal/(Ciana Ryan) fed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with pill (REAGENTS: Inaprovaline(30u)) (INTENT: DISARM) in the Brig Processing and Holding (64,150,4).
[11:16:16]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: HELP XO. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:16:16]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:18]INTERACT: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) removed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor’s ID Card (Doctor) (id) successfully.
[11:16:19]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: You cannot declare anyone insane (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:16:19]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: IM BEING KILLED AGAIN. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:16:20]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:20]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) grabbed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (66,150,4).

CMP calls for CMO to do an insanity check in on Felix and the CL

[11:16:22]SAY: Todd Douglas [MedSci]: CMO to brig (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:16:23]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: �� wanna appeal. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:27]SAY: Todd Douglas [MedSci]: Sanity check (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:16:28]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : winces slightly.
[11:16:28]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: I know thats you singe. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:16:31]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Tryna remove cuffs. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:16:33]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [MedSci]: Im fucking SANE. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:16:34]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Resisting arrest. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:16:35]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:38]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Shush. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:16:40]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo ı wanna appeal. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:40]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : cries out in pain!
[11:16:40]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:16:40]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: I must go now. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:16:42]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) stunned BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:16:45]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Man (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:16:46]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Stop being a FUCKER. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)

Frank is in Brig at this moment, felix must have attempted to remove cuffs as they are pepper sprayed by Frank

[11:16:47]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) used a chemicals to spray BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:16:47]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) used a chemicals to spray BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).

CL calls for appeal from XO

[11:16:48]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: XO. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:50]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: �� wanna. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:16:52]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Dont klll him again (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:16:52]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Appeal. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

Xander at this point has left Felix in a cell without taking off their cuffs and with no timer

[11:16:57]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: He is cuffed (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:16:59]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [MedSci]: You retards broken into medical, stole m-my training doll, decapped it, then assaulted me when I took it back f-from you. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:17:03]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Look, he can’t be stunned. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:17:06]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:17:08]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: He doesnt need more pain in his life (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:17:09]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: XO. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:17:10]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: What else am I supposed to fucking do? (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:17:15]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: If he breaks out, we are all fucked. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:17:17]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [MedSci]: Then when i shoved your stupid ass into a locker you charged me with KIDNAPPOING AND BEAT ME TO DEATH IN THE BRIG. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:17:19]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: No (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)

Frank disarms and grabs Felix a lot for unkown reason

[11:17:20]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:21]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:23]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: That’s why I am promoting an execution. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:17:23]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Process them the correct way. Brig them so I can appeal them. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:17:25]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:26]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: This man IS NOT HUMAN. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:17:26]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:28]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:29]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:30]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:31]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:32]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : grimaces.
[11:17:33]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) disarmed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (65,149,4).
[11:17:33]ATTACK: Frank Frankly/(Frank Frankly) grabbed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) in the Brig Processing and Holding (66,149,4).
[11:17:50]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Hey. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:17:53]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: So. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:17:55]INTERACT: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tried to remove BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s medical scrubs (w_uniform).
[11:17:56]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : grimaces.

Felix is still in their cell at this point without a timer and they explain this ICly

[11:17:56]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: I havent even been CHARGED yet. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:17:58]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Fuck you. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:17:59]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: What is my. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:17:59]INTERACT: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) removed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s medical scrubs (w_uniform) successfully.
[11:18:01]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: I need the arresting officer before I can start your apeal. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:18:02]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Arrest reason? (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:18:03]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Not now (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:18:03]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: The record (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)

Xander straight jackets, blindfolds and muzzles Felix

[11:18:10]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Get me a muzzle. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:18:11]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: It was cmp. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:18:18]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Show it (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:18:20]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Somewhere here. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:18:22]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Yes? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:18:25]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Are you too busy for this at the moment? (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:18:26]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: XO THEY ARE STRAIGHT JACKETING AND MUZZLING ME WITHOUT CHARGIN G ME. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:18:29]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: What do you want to hear? (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:18:31]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: THIS IS A VIOLAATION OF MY RIGHTS. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:18:33]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: IM BLEEDING. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:18:35]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Nice (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:18:37]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Good job (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:18:37]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: AND THEY BEAT ME TO DEATH. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:18:38]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: Need something? (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:18:39]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: What ı am getting arrested for? (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:18:41]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: First this. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:18:45]INTERACT: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tried to remove BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s HealthMate HUD (glasses).
[11:18:49]INTERACT: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) removed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s HealthMate HUD (glasses) successfully.

[11:18:53]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: CMP, did yuo even charge the Doctor Felix Taylor? (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:18:53]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Assault (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:18:58]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: This man is a threat to the ship. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)

[11:19:00]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Assasult ok ok. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:19:02]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: I gave the MPs the record (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:19:07]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Aiding and abbetting (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:19:08]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [Command]: They can try. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:19:09]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Resisting (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:19:10]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [Command]: I hear. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:19:11]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Interference (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:19:14]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Aiding and appeting? (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:19:18]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: He can’t be fucking stunned, resisted arrest like 70 times. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:19:19]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: Yes (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:19:19]EMOTE: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout/MrSmiley316 : nods
[11:19:21]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: I don’t get it. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:19:21]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: They blindfolding me. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:19:22]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: You aided the doctor (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:19:24]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: And muzzling me! (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:19:25]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Of course ı will interfiece to execute for no reason. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:19:27]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Held ME hostage, and you want to protect him. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:19:27]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [General]: WIHTOUT CHARGES. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:19:31]INTERACT: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) tried to remove BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s medical radio headset (wear_l_ear).
[11:19:31]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: We executed nobody (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:19:32]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: You guys tried to execute the guy. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:19:34]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : groans!
[11:19:35]INTERACT: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) removed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)'s medical radio headset (wear_l_ear) successfully.
[11:19:36]SAY: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor [1]: Helpp. (CKEY: BeardedWall) (JOB: Doctor)
[11:19:40]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: A mp sayyed get him to execute now. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:19:52]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Only why ı am heare is that. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:19:53]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: The MP was angry at him, but there was no authorized execution (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:19:55]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Shut up. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:19:56]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: Nice. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:19:57]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: �� would have not came. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:20:02]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: If you guys did not tell to. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:20:03]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: How about you try and spend time with your family. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:20:06]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: MP swaure (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:20:06]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : groans!
[11:20:08]SAY: Edward Roth [1]: Oh boy. (CKEY: Smugaroni) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:20:08]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Swaure (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:20:08]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Alright, Shut the heck up. I’m going to appeal you and we are going to be sens- (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:20:11]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Square (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:20:14]EMOTE: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea/DinoBoi1222 : grimaces.
[11:20:15]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Ah real. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:20:15]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Now, keep talking about that and it would be a real shame if something happened to them. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:20:16]SAY: Angelo Gregory [1]: Nice (CKEY: Nikita256) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:20:16]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: Fucking great. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:20:17]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:20:18]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : winces slightly.
[11:20:19]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: Xo. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:20:21]SAY: Misa ‘Mars’ Burnout [1]: FUCKING GREAT. (CKEY: MrSmiley316) (JOB: Executive Officer)
[11:20:22]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : winces slightly.

Hijack is initiated and they let the prisioners go

[11:20:23]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: The CL is dangerous (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)
[11:20:25]SAY: Xander Foster [1]: Now get the fuck out of here before I file this as a RIOT. (CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus) (JOB: Military Police)
[11:20:26]SAY: Shwan ‘Dinazor’ Fea [1]: There is a implant in my locker. (CKEY: DinoBoi1222) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
[11:20:26]SAY: Todd Douglas [1]: He gets evacuated (CKEY: Johannes2262) (JOB: Chief MP)

Logs from the Hijack incident

[11:27:16]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in the Lifeboat Docking Port (266,148,4).
[11:27:18]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) shot BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in Shuttle (JMP) (PM)
[11:27:18]EMOTE: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor/BeardedWall : screams!
[11:27:19]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) shot BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in Shuttle (JMP) (PM)
[11:27:19]ATTACK: BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) disarmed Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) in Shuttle (266,142,4).
[11:27:19]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) accidentally fired 88 Mod 4 combat pistol in Shuttle (266,143,4) triggered by BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor).
[11:27:19]ATTACK: The armor-piercing pistol bullet narrowly missed BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor)
[11:27:19]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) shot BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in Shuttle (JMP) (PM)
[11:27:20]ATTACK: Johannes2262/(Todd Douglas) shot BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in Shuttle (JMP) (PM)
[11:27:31]ATTACK: Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor has died to 88 Mod 4 combat pistol at Shuttle from Todd Douglas

End of Logs (phew)

5 Likes

absolute chaos… just as i remember it .

Btw He killed me at

[11:08:59]ATTACK: Hello_i_am_jesus/(Xander Foster) has thrown BeardedWall/(Felix ‘Cash’ Taylor) from tile at 53, 153, 4 in area the Brig Processing and Holding with the target tile at 50, 153, 4 in area the Brig Evidence Storage in the Brig Processing and Holding (53,153,4).

Just took me a bit to bleed to death

Thanks for your hard work :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Would it be possible to include logs for the guy who then killed me during hijack too, it would be surely interesting to see who shot first.

This report is a giant mess and I’ll go through it, but at the same time I see a lot of roleplay or at least attempts to roleplay from all parties involved. Because it sat for so long, I think any sanctions are this point are a bit moot.

However I will dissect this and if anything, stuff that is outright griefing I will take action on.
Final decision in a couple days

I don’t see this as outright griefing really, in fact it looks like a major insane zany round. I think cause it sat so long, I’m going to give everyone a pass.

Let’s leave it at IC issue, and obviously everyone here explained their side which Hyperzine causes some major crazy shit.