Belts on IMP rack.

Allow me to place various belts on the IMP rack. (E.g. grenade belt, tool belt, flaregun belt)

1 Like

You can already take flare boxes on it, a flare belt would just be taking less flares

PT belt

Pretty aids to make an item do everything.

This is powercreep, on a small scale but still.

The IMP ammo rack is for carrying large ammounts of supplys easily. Belts are pretty shit at carrying supplys compared to boxes.
But, and im interpreting a lot here, from the exampels you gave im guessing you mean add belts for more options to carry supplys. Or is your reasoning completly diffrent?

I think the better option here is creating box options for whatever youre thinking about packing. creating boxes has a large balance implication so you’d have to be smart about the way you handle it

What do you mean with large balance impact? Boxes mainly exist to store ammunition compact to ship more via REQ drop and ESPACIALLY for organasiation.
That is a genuin question. I really like to know what you mean.

boxes tend to have a lot better storage than belts. having the option to make nade boxes would be a power creep as it would allow for easy transport of a large amount of nades via holding 2 boxes in ones hands versus pushing a crate full of nades/pushing a crate full of nade belts. It isnt a change that I think is that bad but its still a power creep that has balance implications

I dont know how to tell you this my man.

But… ehm…
Screenshot 2024-03-27 122120

Real

If we can carry nade and flare boxes why would we need belts for IMP rack

1 Like

Yeah but it would allow me to run a flare rig and still run a toolbelt. It’s less flares, you get the convenience of having a flare belt over a flaregun and pack of flares in my bag.

You can still do this exact thing.

Screwdriver on ear.
2 tools in webbing and the remaining 4 in a toolpouch.

Take the toolbelt if you want but you could take a general utility pouch and put 3 flare packs in and if you’re wearing M4 armour (or any other M3 I think) you can attach the flare holster to your suit storage.

If you’re playing ComTech you could take the combat toolbelt, have all your tools and the flaregun in that belt slot and just use flares from a backpack to keep your primary weapon and take mags in the armour slots.

1 Like

Combat toolbelt is a shout.

I’m aware but this limits pouch options like machete or sling MD. That’s why I’m not a fan of toolpouch, there are better pouch options most of the time.