Admin who banned you?

stalkerino

Total Ban Duration

Permanent (I believe)

Remaining Duration

Unknown

What other servers do you play on?

Civ13, TG, baystation, DSS13, F19

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Splurt

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Rule 2 - Heavy Warning: Player, despite being warned about the eaxct same thing in the past - ceased hostilities, went up the Almayer and lunge mined the XO. by stalkerino (Moderator) on 2023-12-03 02:07:34 (ID: 19776)

Links to previous appeals:

None yet

Your appeal:

I wasn’t warned previously, but rather just a note as the mod mentioned, which he didn’t specify to much in my opinion and I don’t really remember the note or when it happened as I can only see warnings. Some rounds previously I did a PM (Which I don’t have a screenshot of it) to ask about the “Non-hostile to USCM” message and the admin told me from what I recall, I could go from non-hostile to hostile, but couldn’t go back to non-hostile, so I kept that in mind, I got CLF, survived, went inside the Alamayer without anyone really noticing or stopping me, and lunge mine’d the XO.

I would like to be forgiven for this silly mistake of mine and I won’t repeat it again, instead, Ill do it in the correct way, thanks for reading.

The previous conversation went as follows:

#6: breadguy
is it fine if I start blasting?

silencerpl: Start blasting what?
breadguy: the marines
silencerpl: No. Please read our rules as to what behavior is allowed or expected here: CM-SS13 Rules
breadguy: but as a CLF survivor
silencerpl: Our rules regulate that. If you did not open fire at the marines at the start of the round and got on board, you cannot be an antgonist.
breadguy: i see
#6: Resolved by Silencer_pl

It seems that even after being deliberately told you cannot sneak up onto the Almayer, as well as to familiarize yourself with the rules, you either failed to read them or forgot that what you wanted to do was a rule break. Even after you acknowledged the admin ruling given to you in your ahelp.

Given that you’re recalling the rules for CLF Survs incorrectly (who must always be hostile throughout and cannot revert to Hostile once non-hostile), we can no longer rely on your memory to remember the correct way to play Surv.

The JBan stands.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting