Bring back the Bearsheet

I miss the bearsheet so much. Some of my best notes were obtained while wearing it and acting like a lunatic.

It causes its wearer to go insane and act like a fool which is badly needed for shipside roles.

It also fits into the theme… i can totally see a marine wearing animal skins to fight xenomorphs

I am serious and it wouldnt take much.

3 Likes

Also miss the maints bar, I needed that weed joint so that I could smoke 2 through an operation. I need to lie to MPs about having glaucoma or whatever and tell them to check my medical file because i’ve been doing *me BLOWS HIS WEED SMOKE OBNOXIOUSLY IN THE MPS FACE

2 Likes

Where the fuck did you find a bear though??? That shit would be in a WY board member’s office not a marines back.

1 Like

Isn’t there a Bear rug in one of the marine dorms?

1 Like

still is there, just west of Bravo bunks. has an empty keg, a joint, and free metal in the form of 1x barrel, 3x chair/stools, 4x tables, 1x locker. it’s where that creepy Working Joe noise comes from every Alpha/Bravo roundstart

3 Likes

i thought they removed that one it was missing for me but ill doublecheck iv been banned a while

1 Like

Alas you cannot wear it.

And if I cannot fight mps for their refusal to address me as “ultimate hunter”… am I really even playing the game

1 Like

You are not. We need to bring it back.

where was the bearsheet? i don’t think it was intentionally removed and i can make a PR to add it back…

1 Like

Saw people wearing last round, not sure where they got it from

1 Like

alpha bravo bunks, charlie delta had the (insofar as im aware) tiger rug. it was probably swept under a PR named something that didn’t include it - similar to other recent and previous PRs that will go not explicitly mentioned but was pork-barreled in like the nerf to all throwing instead of just for knives, or other notable issues.

@Hermotimos maybe planetside?

1 Like

Maint bar? Workin’ Joey got deleted when they moved swat mask room north alpha prep :patrice:

1 Like

I was there a few days ago, unless it changed without me noticing (and I pay attention to the github), he’s still there.

1 Like

There is one in sorokyne strata

1 Like

Bring the bear sheet back. This thread will never die. Unless it does as all things must pas as dust in the wind.

The people have spoken. Return it immediately

1 Like