Bring back the Bearsheet

I miss the bearsheet so much. Some of my best notes were obtained while wearing it and acting like a lunatic.

It causes its wearer to go insane and act like a fool which is badly needed for shipside roles.

It also fits into the theme… i can totally see a marine wearing animal skins to fight xenomorphs

I am serious and it wouldnt take much.

3 Likes

Also miss the maints bar, I needed that weed joint so that I could smoke 2 through an operation. I need to lie to MPs about having glaucoma or whatever and tell them to check my medical file because i’ve been doing *me BLOWS HIS WEED SMOKE OBNOXIOUSLY IN THE MPS FACE

2 Likes

Where the fuck did you find a bear though??? That shit would be in a WY board member’s office not a marines back.

1 Like

Isn’t there a Bear rug in one of the marine dorms?

1 Like

still is there, just west of Bravo bunks. has an empty keg, a joint, and free metal in the form of 1x barrel, 3x chair/stools, 4x tables, 1x locker. it’s where that creepy Working Joe noise comes from every Alpha/Bravo roundstart

3 Likes

i thought they removed that one it was missing for me but ill doublecheck iv been banned a while

1 Like

Alas you cannot wear it.

And if I cannot fight mps for their refusal to address me as “ultimate hunter”… am I really even playing the game

1 Like

You are not. We need to bring it back.

where was the bearsheet? i don’t think it was intentionally removed and i can make a PR to add it back…

1 Like

Saw people wearing last round, not sure where they got it from

1 Like

alpha bravo bunks, charlie delta had the (insofar as im aware) tiger rug. it was probably swept under a PR named something that didn’t include it - similar to other recent and previous PRs that will go not explicitly mentioned but was pork-barreled in like the nerf to all throwing instead of just for knives, or other notable issues.

@Hermotimos maybe planetside?

1 Like

Maint bar? Workin’ Joey got deleted when they moved swat mask room north alpha prep :patrice:

1 Like

I was there a few days ago, unless it changed without me noticing (and I pay attention to the github), he’s still there.

1 Like

There is one in sorokyne strata

1 Like

Bring the bear sheet back. This thread will never die. Unless it does as all things must pas as dust in the wind.

1 Like

The people have spoken. Return it immediately

2 Likes

2 Likes

Literally the greatest news.

3 Likes

YES! I salute you good sir.