BRING BACK THE BELL

Bell Tower my beloved…….

4 Likes

For whom the bell tolls?

1 Like

The Bell tolls for me (I placed it there)

1 Like

Overclocked tesla is the new bell, see it getting removed soon.

IT DOESN‘T RING. UNPLAYABLE TIER SHIT RAAAARGH

2 Likes

CO should get bell and jingling keys

1 Like

There should be an option to spawn with the cargo tug keys just so you can jingle them infront of people like they’re a child.

1 Like

You stole my whining, but yes we need the bell back

2 Likes

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

4 Likes

Banana phone.

2 Likes

funny bellpack my beloved…

1 Like

Xenos would literally run to my newly bursted body, unnest it and melt it in the pool as soon as possible just to destroy the bell backpack that was giving them tinnitus in hive.

3 Likes

Ding ding ding I am outrunning a runner as a marine ding ding ding free runner PB ding ding ding ding warrior can’t escape me ding ding ding better hope you don’t fuck up your lung combo ding ding ding ding oopsies I’m capped : 3 ding ding ding for the hive for the next 10min

1 Like

If anybody tries to add bell back I will “accidentally” hit you with two slugs and drag you away from medics every time I see you.

2 Likes

When marine got captured with the bell, or worse.
When MANY bell users was captured/dead in hive. One single movement in hive and you could hear the bells from hive west caves in LV to all the way down to containers with 1000% ear wreacking volume.
Poor queen with headace that had to wait until they burst so she could scream in hivemind to throw them in the acid pool.
If bell get back i will need a acid forum just for me with PG 18++ access only because i will loose it.

1 Like

Re-add the tower, don’t re-add the backpack, simple.

1 Like

: 3

2 Likes

I am here to kick ass and ring bells and my god is is the 1812 overture.

5 Likes

We need the CO to have a JIMA backpack or better yet someone to have a standbearer

1 Like

replace ding with “bazinga” and you have me onboard for this

1 Like