Bringing the old ranks of CM back.

I heard alot of people complained that they miss the old rankings of the USS Almayer.

CPT ( Captains ) I heard that some CO friends miss being called a Captain.
CDR ( XO) The XO or “Commander”
LTs are LTs.
SGM ( SEAs)
SSGT ( SLs)

And the rest can stay the same, Just giving an idea what were “Old” rankings of USCM.
Maybe someone can make a PR for this?

2 Likes

Not this again…

Ranks are more than 95% not getting changed at all…

2 Likes

It’s worth a try man, but if you say so.

I honestly liked the old system better. But if players or some other higher ups are not gonna change it , Then it’s fine. Just the old ranking felt like CM.

Anyways I brought it up. C’mon people I wanna see your comments.

Considering the Commander Council has gone all in on the new CO and USCM lore, the possibility of a reversal to the old ranking system is extremely low.

5 Likes

RIP the Bleeding Wolves.

4 Likes

What ranking system would you prefer? According to this, a large majority of players would prefer the old system, but yes, with the new lore going on and everything it may be a bit too late to roll it back.

1 Like

That aint old. Old was when a CO was a Commander and a XO was a Lt Commander.

3 Likes

No, its not gonna happen.

this rank re-work happened with a purpose about 2 years ago and has continued to be maintained as such. It ain’t happening chief (as much as I’d like to be COmmodore again)

3 Likes

Make me a Commodore again hooooly shit that rank goes so fking !!!HARD!!! Lt Col does NOT have the same UMMMMPH, CACHÈ, IMPACT, RIZZ one might say as COMMODORE. Commodore demands RESPECT, lt col is an office worker rank.

In a word, stop yapping, hush up, and make me a fking commodore!!!

3 Likes

yep… mhmm. yep. that’s cool buddy. listen uhhhhh… Could I get a uhh…Double quarter pounder with large fries and a large diet coke? and uhhh… make the fries fresh please. thanks.

5 Likes

Don’t accept Samson’s request, this is what happened the last time he got his request accepted while waiting in line.

3 Likes

I want naval ranks because they sound cool

3 Likes

the 100th rank change yay!!!

2 Likes

just make MP all PVTs so we can all pull rank on them

1 Like

Make this man Head Dev and host.