Admin who banned you?

idk

Total Ban Duration

idk

Remaining Duration

idk

What other servers do you play on?

none

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

i got permabanned on yog for deep frying a security officer’s laser gun

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

cheating

Links to previous appeals:

non

Your appeal:

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, ZIP]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Date]

[Administrator’s Name]
[Game Company Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, ZIP]

Subject: Ban Appeal - Unjustified Cheating Accusation

Dear [Administrator’s Name],

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to appeal my recent ban from [Game Name] for alleged cheating. I firmly believe that I have been wrongly accused, as I have never engaged in any form of cheating or hacking activities. I am an honest and dedicated player who genuinely enjoys the [Game Name] community and the overall gaming experience.

I understand that maintaining a fair gaming environment is of utmost importance to [Game Company Name], and I fully support your efforts in detecting and penalizing cheaters. However, I can assure you that I have not violated any rules or used any third-party software to gain an unfair advantage. I have always played by the rules and strived to improve my skills through legitimate means.

In light of the ban, I kindly request a thorough investigation into my account activity and game logs. I believe this will demonstrate my innocence and vindicate my reputation as an honest player. I am confident that the investigation will reveal that there has been a misunderstanding or an error in the detection system that led to my ban.

Furthermore, I am more than willing to cooperate with any additional measures required to clear my name. If necessary, I can provide any personal information or technical details that may assist in the investigation process. I am open to a discussion with the relevant team members to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

I sincerely value the time and effort invested by the [Game Company Name] team in creating an exceptional gaming experience. I have been an active member of the community for [duration] and have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the game. The ban has left me deeply disappointed and saddened, as it has taken away the joy of being part of such an immersive gaming world.

I kindly request you to review my case with a fresh perspective and reinstate my account if the investigation confirms my innocence. I eagerly await your response and hope for a fair resolution to this issue.

Thank you for your attention and understanding. I remain hopeful that this appeal will be carefully considered and that my account will be reinstated promptly. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

I would also like to apologize to thesoldier for my niggardly behavior in DMs. I am suffering from a benzo withdrawal at the moment and have been moody as a result :frowning:

Denied for obvious reasons. You may appeal 30NOV2023.