buttshit398 - Discord Ban Appeal

Discord Ban Appeal - buttshit398

What is your Discord ID?

What is your BYOND key?

brotherjeff

Total Ban Duration

forever

Reason for Ban

Discord ToS violation, refused to comply when asked to correct, as per https://discord.com/guidelines: Do not make sexually explicit content available to anyone under the age of 18. … Do not post sexually explicit content in user avatars, custom statuses or bios, server banners, server icons, invite splashes, emoji, stickers, or any other space that cannot be age-restricted.

Appeal

I genuinely didn’t know how to turn off spotify integration since it was a couple years since i first integrated anything. So i thought asking in cm_discussion would help (it didnt) so then i went settings diving while switching in and out of chat while saying the occasional funny which made me miss some of grims messages. Also ALSO i heavily misread grim’s first message since the reply was towards my original question so i thought it was a joke about disconnecting spotify from discord was against TOS (i was also doing this late at night) but then i figured out how to deconnect immediately as i got banned it here’s video evidence of me disconnecting Screen capture - 5c627c2d21428285f4fccdf124198ce5 - Gyazo tl;dr i super fucked up at reading comprehension forgive me

2 Likes
  1. Permanent ban appeals may not be made until 180 days have passed since the permanent ban was issued.

Resolved - Denied

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting