Admin who banned you?

Don’t remember

Total Ban Duration

N/A

Remaining Duration

N/A

What other servers do you play on?

Aurora

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Off the top of my head, Paradise, Bay, Civ13, FTL13 (there might be more I dont remember)

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Constant IE no sign of improvement

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

I did improper escalation a lot. Didn’t make enough of an effort to follow the rules at all, really. Shooting other marines when they fucked with me instead of ahelping and things like that. Two years is a long time and I feel like I can play and follow the rules and not cause any problems. I’ve played on other servers in the meantime and haven’t been banned any since. (Except an antag job-ban on aurora for arguing in ahelps last year) I feel like I’ve become a better player with a better attitude even since then though. Not accepting this is understandable, my note history is really absurdly long. But I’d be really grateful for another chance.

You weren’t wrong about the notes. Two years and some change is a healthy dose of time. I’m willing to give you a second chance here given that you at least acknowledge that said behavior is pretty shitty and ruins the fun of other players.

With that in mind, running around with this many notes means that any further fuck ups aren’t going to be looked at too kindly, especially after having a perma filed for you. So all I’m asking is to be cool to your fellow player and just have fun playing the game. Best of luck.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting