Ronnie

Accused BYOND key:

Unknown

Accused character name:

Lesser Drone (300)

What rule(s) were broken?:

Metagaming

Description of the incident:

For context surrounding the incident, I was in northern lambda caves going northeastern lambda caves as an Almayer synth after the front got wiped, and looking for marines to rescue. Going there, I was spotted by a runner and ran into some fortifications so I legged it, and decided to loop around the eastern Lambda caves through west and south. No xenos followed me on the way there.

For the actual incident, Lesser Drone (300) suddenly came from north when I wasn’t spotted, likely without the ability to speak because they just spawned in, and tried to aggress me. I’m nearly sure that they used ghost metagame knowledge to go to me.

Evidence:

Proof : yeah - VEED - Online Video Editor - Video Editing Made Simple

3 Likes

I’m told the site is bugged, so here’s this instead : Watch yeah | Streamable

Howdy CastorTroy,

After looking into this report, it seems as though the player was not metagaming/ Xeno UAVing you. That lesser drone was actually quite new to the game (asking other xenos in LOOC how to tail attack, etc), and had been alive for about twelve minutes before they found you. Beyond that, it doesn’t appear as though they were ever spectating you. Suspicious on a first glance, but there’s no indications that foul-play was involved: happily denied.

3 Likes

Added report:denied and removed report:needverdict