https://forum.cm-ss13.com/t/imoe-job-role-ban-appeal/7360/4

Copied it down from TGMC

7 Likes

What does this mean?

1 Like

3 Likes

he’s just RPing that ARES wrote his appeal bro unban him for the high rp appeal

2 Likes

Your honor, he was High Roleplaying an innocent man, therefore he should be let otherwise it’s Fail RP.

1 Like

AI ban appeal, why not? But what does this mean?
grafik
(not only playing on splurt, but also on this cheap CM copy)

1 Like

I also play on yog and all the other SS13 server but since all of them by now are either dead pop or just doesn’t even get hosted anymore, i just don’t feel the needs to fill in.

As for SPLURT, funny Supermatter Engine goes brrrr

1 Like

For the reason why it’s Chat GPT, basically asked a guy on TGMC to fill out the form for me because… well… I’m Vietnamese. Didn’t knew this was AI until admin pointed it out themselves.

1 Like

You could do this on quite some non-degenerate furry ERP server (/tg/ and the newer downstreams)

1 Like

SPLURT just have safelock for Supermatter and I don’t wanna host my shit just to get crashed every 2 seconds so… erp server is the safest option.

1 Like

Basically this all boils down to me not wanting to be called out for my tard-ass grammar so I had to try asking someone else to do it for me instead.

1 Like

Well, either or just had to write it all down formerly in vietnamese and use google translate to do it which i doubt would be comprehesible

1 Like

as for now, sucks to sucks but I had to wait another half a year to make another appeal

1 Like

what gas is even being run through the SM? I’d assume it’s an incredibly high Co2% CM, which would explain the SEVEN stationary filters, along with a closed cooling loop (although it’s specifically set to romm temp??)

also why did you add valves to it? there is no situation where you want your INTERNAL LOOP valve to be closed, same with the input/output valves.

I’m not exactly sure why you have the filter to space replaced with injectors directly into the SM room, it seems like quite the workplace hazard (after all the effort you put into making an internal cooling loop so that the SM is harder to delam).

In the future i’d suggest things like making Healium/freon in your SM in such a way that it “burns blue”. it typically catches the attention of less-experienced players because they expect the SM to be yellow, and not blue (Example from a TG round, right click->open image in new tab to see full size)

If you’re afraid of accidentally delamming the SM, just get an atmos techie to make you roughly 10k mols of cooled N2 (perferably with T2 lasers or better) and keep it in a can in the SM room. if integrity drops below 90% toss in the cooled N2 and set filters to filter everything other than n2.

Remember to have fun! and to always yell at people to come look at your 50-60 minutes worth of work.

1 Like