Chaussettes Art Cache Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

This is a new favourite. The ring stands out so well when compared to the background of the planet. It looks much more detailed than the planet putting it in the foreground and the greyscale makes it look well put together.

Some of your art pieces remind me of what Yoji Shinkawa did for the metal gear games as art director. Your styles on a few pieces look similar.

Keep it up! I need sometime to stare at and chip away my own art block.

1 Like

you are very kind thank you for the kind compliments

1 Like

I completely respect that. It is your art. You should have complete control over how it is distributed. However, I deem your art worthy. Whatever past interactions we had on our shared Discord is irrelevant. I will always recognize and respect a good artist when I see one.

robowife

5 Likes

i just incend OBed

2 Likes

Moar pin-up practice I like the 50ā€™s bandana and victory roll style. Kind of NSFW I guess but not really

5 Likes

Chaussettes, that latest brings back memories of my grandfather. The golden age of pinups was World War 2. Amazing artwork as always. You are a mad bastard. Keep on keeping on. God bless you.

3 Likes

Rainy Day, Dream Away

splashing some color

3 Likes

We have a true artist in our community. Damn shame he refuses to take commissions. HINT

2 Likes

The Road to El Dorado

4 Likes

That is dope.

1 Like

Elvira my wife

3 Likes

Continues making great art. Still refuses to take commissions for pay.

1 Like