Admin who banned you?

MissShacker

Total Ban Duration

7 Days

Remaining Duration

6 Days

What other servers do you play on?

None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

None

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

Rule 3: Called other player “Sand Monkey” in heated exchange , even its not a slur Interpretting it is a Racial Epitet

Links to previous appeals:

None

Your appeal:

I forgot which map was that but it was a desert outpost we were defending , we didnt have that mods vendor so i went to the requisitions queue and started waiting , when my turn came i started to say my things as chill manner . Req started to say "Get Your Head Fucking Straight " “No service for you fucking dweeb” , as you can see how fucking toxic Req was . And since we were at that desert map i called Req as desert monkey . So , i didnt started the fight . Why i got banned ? Is toxicity allowed in server ? are we have to shut up and fucking take the assholes put on airs and insults ?

Hello Chester,

You were not banned for toxicity, but for saying something derogatory. “Sand Monkey” is a racial slur used against people of Middle Eastern origin. I began investigating to both confirm the ban reason and also to see if I could gleam context because, based on your appeal, it seems as though you were at least claiming you did not know it was a slur. With that said, checking the logs I found you called someone a “fag” in the very next line.

As per Rule 3, “Usage of slurs IC/OOC on the server will result in a 7 day ban, automatically.”

Additionally, as per our In Game Ban Appeals policy, “Seven day bans issued for slurs or homophobic behavior are not appealable and must be served out in their entirety…”

For these reasons your appeal is denied.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting