Admin who banned you?

scarletreign

Total Ban Duration

permanent

Remaining Duration

thats for you guys to decide

What other servers do you play on?

tgmc, fulpstation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

no

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Banned from Chief MP, Military Police - Banned from Chief MP - Breaking ML as CMP, as per reort: Resolved Chrismmar - Rule 11. Marine Law

Links to previous appeals:

jban from CE: Chrismmar - Job/Role Ban Appeal

Your appeal:

alright, it has been a long time since I got banned from MP, and in that time, I’ve grown a lot as a player, I’ve learnt the rules a lot more, and I’ve had to teach plenty of MPs on their own laws. I can assure you that once if I am unbanned, you wont have any more issues with me as an MP. back when I got banned I was a lot more driven by my emotional state and was prone to making more rash decisions that I knew were breaking the rules, but I felt that it didn’t matter. nowadays I’ve gotten a lot better with that and know to always stick to the rules, regardless if I agree with them.

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

Apologies, I meant to handle this a lot sooner but I had a job interview and it slipped my mind to actually resolve it. Reviewing your recent notes your one in January regarding suicide to make the MP’s jobs a bit harder was a concern and makes me wonder if you’ve mellowed as you said. If you haven’t though it’ll be as simple as reapplying your job ban I imagine though. Accepted.