Clothing items for Marines

Yesm but it is pretty useless information regardless. Unless you are one of those people who have catlike reflexes and legendary thought processing, its not gonna matter if you see it on their uniform while you run around and pounce marines. Hence why it really shouldn’t be an issue as long as it dosn’t obstruct major weapons like the RPG, Broiler, SG or scout cloak.

1 Like

Since we’ve talked about the poncho, an item currently restricted to USCM Synthetics and as loot on Chances Claim that FORECON typically use, this is what the poncho looks like when a Marine wears it. Just so we know what it looks like

Screenshot 2024-03-26 15.44.28

Top: Shotgun in suit storage slot
Middle: Shotgun on back, M41A in suit storage slot
Bottom: No weapon

2 Likes

I just want variety in undersuits. I could whip up recreations of the few undersuit outfits they use in the movies in a few hours but right now we only have the one ugly single color outfit

2 Likes

Interesting idea. What kind of undersuits are you referring to?

1 Like

really the only marine that wore their full fatigues was PVT Frost, and while they were one of my favorites despite their short screentime, I am very much not a fan of single color outfits in our artstyle. having a top + bottom contrast just tends to look so much better

almost all our marines seen in the movies wear camo fatigue pants and are in a variety of tan, brown, drab, and grey tops

2 Likes

Dope idea man. Good on you.

I would love this

1 Like

IT DOESNT EVEN HIDE JACK SHIT!
AND PEOPLE ARE STILL WHINNING ABOUT IT!?!?
ITS JUST A DAM CAPE! (Internal rage and confusion, rageusin, building up)

Also @Lichen, i think adding the option to just pull down the top part of the uniform would very easily do that in part already. Like how you can flop down the top part of a jumpsuit. We do have diffrent tops already as underwear options so that migth work well. Not as a, do this instead. But as one option to achive that look.
But in general some more options would be fun i agree, espacially camo stuff.

1 Like