Admin who banned you?

Host

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

Infinity?

What other servers do you play on?

Terra,TGMC,Tau,Paradise and other.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Ru community.Often because of the hatred of the administration (I get to break well-planned and elaborate events.As they say, it is not forbidden…But who likes it?

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Vulture.As far as I remember, for the survivor’s CLF, I was able to kill the slaughter, finish off the xenomorphs and climbed onto the ship, arranging a real CLF terrorist attack there.I should have warned the administration… yes…

Links to previous appeals:

As far as I understand, this ban was increased because of all the warnings combined.

Your appeal:

It was a long time ago, and I changed my laptop to a new one, so I can’t provide anything except text.
There was a round on LV, I started sleeping as a CLF survivor.The rules of the project state that I cannot destroy the command/command compartments during the fight against the xenos…But in that round, with my forces and the forces of the Marines, we finished them off, so I decided it was time to coase the CLF guerrilla force.I boarded the ship, ordered CLF armor in cargo and went to turn off the reactor.The captain immediately realized who I was and offered to surrender.
To which my answer was concise.You won’t take them alive, American pigs.
There was a fight.Funny.I killed MP and Marines, and they couldn’t really navigate from where (although I’m without an ID in CLF armor).
Partially blew up the reactor, and waited for the exit of the command detachment on the 2nd floor of the reactor.They put me to sleep there, and the Marines killed me on the spot.
Regarding the ban, I unfortunately did not tell the administration.It was…Stupid?Regarding the reason why I decided to see what was going on on the server at all and found out about the ban-my old group of friends returned to CM, and of course they invited me, who am I to refuse my old friends?

I understand that the situation is entirely my fault, and only me.I ask you to have mercy as a fairly old CM player, from whom everyone has memories.Well, not all of them are good, of course.After all, I am not a righteous man and not an apostle to be the face of the saints.

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

This appeal has been denied as you need to have served at least six months. You may re-appeal October 23rd 2023.