TGMC
RU-TGMC
RUCM
Paradise
Ru-Paradise 220
Bluemon
PVE-CM
MonkeStation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Bluemon-During the big scandal between the host and the local group in the discord, the tail cut off all members of the group from accessing the server

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Insulting and using forbidden words.

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

It’s been six months.I don’t know, there’s a lot of time and not enough.But.That’s for sure, it had an effect.I started to devote most of my free time to SS220 Banda.A split-off server created by streamers.Due to direct transactions on twitch, the same framework of forbidden words applies there.Yes, a lot of people received warnings and blocking from this, and there are quite a few of us, because of the already negative element.
Since 3 months ago, there was an incident when I covered the medical department and the Head of the medical department with a three-story mat for the captain.The reason was simple.They spent 20 minutes on all supplies of medicine for a person who, due to an error in the code, was treated with all types of medicine, but repaired damage only by welding.Because of this, they were unable to resurrect the security service, and there was anarchy at the station due to the actions of the antagonists.After the end of the round, proceedings began regarding this situation, although I was right in my opinion, this does not negate the toxicity of words.And during the proceedings, it probably came to me begging.There is no point in toxicity, it will only relieve your ardor, but it will increase the hatred of other people, among themselves and towards you.In your own words, you will not change anything, if a person did not know how to do something and only because of this you expressed a lot of insults to him, it will not change the situation.
The situation will change only when you write a guide yourself or tell a person what he is wrong about or what he does not know.It kind of breaks the vicious circle of insults, and increases the interest of all players.
Yes, there were similar situations when I was playing.For example, when I insulted or even used force against other engineers during the construction of the fob.At that time, not many people understood the meaning of my concepts, their benefits and purpose.Instead of explanations, I only demanded something from them or sent them to the front.And if I explained to people the meaning of my intricate contructions (Artyom’s Cubes), it would literally make the already difficult gameplay a little easier.They wouldn’t have to spend the same hundreds of hours that I spent studying all aspects of engineering.
Oh and yes, there were a lot of things.In my thousand hours, I’ve found a lot of things that hurt.A unit of turrets in one backpack, a detachment of M2C and Tesla turrets that literally incinerated xenomorphs and careless Marines (And it was fun, a special detachment of M2C engineers), my funny FOB, consisting of Sentry Post before the update.How many angry messages from xenomorphs about the impenetrability of these structures have been written.
Of course, do not forget about the gameplay of the survivors. THIS is something separate.To this day, I still can’t answer why he is like that.Such.Perhaps because of the adrenaline you get when you run alone among a dozen xenomorphs like Doom Sleer, but unlike him you are a glass cannon, you can kill, kill many, but one thing.ONE wrong move and you’ll be torn up, or worse, captured.Or maybe .Perhaps because the contingent of survivors is special.Detached.Not everyone can get into it and understand it, but those who are in it are like another hive.Without words, they understand each other, follow or They’re paying off.It’s something on a subconscious level.When Marines either attack or run away on command, the survivors are like a wave that roams the map.Sensing the xenomorph rock, they spread out, but the water also sharpens the stone, so finding a weak link among the xenomorph squad, the survivors begin to kill him, and after other xenomorphs.
CM has given me a lot.To this day, I have recordings and screenshots of games, and I remember them.I remember how we held the line on the scientific station of florin, or how we hunted xenomorphs on shiva.How we died and killed for the CLF on a wrecked ship on LV, or how we bravely went into the dark for a squad of USCM survivors.And this is despite the fact that I am from another continent, and even to this day they do not speak English to the required extent (Although I honestly test this).Thanks to TG and PVE-CM, I have already begun to fully understand written English, practically without using a translator to understand communication.But for the exact answer still, I still have to use a translator, the number of phrases that I can quickly write is scarce, although there is enough for a combat unit.I can only ask, and I hope that you will understand me (I even thought that during these six months psychological maturation has passed).A.Well, add it.I understand that the appeal must be submitted tomorrow, but before the weekend I will have a very time-consuming process of submitting settlement and geographical works, so I will not have time for anything other than basic rest.

1 Like

In general, I would also like to understand the prohibition in the discord.As such, I did not violate the rules there, the last thing I remember was taking a screenshot of the improvements from the current round, so I do not fully understand the reason for the ban.

1 Like

And in General.During my stay in oblivion, I was told a VERY funny bug with a knife.I honestly don’t understand how it’s supposed to be like this.
A minute in the statham pose
Although not.Knowing the codebase that I spent all my time on, it’s even kind of expected.

1 Like
1 Like

Hey there! Unfortunately I have to deny this appeal.

This permaban flagged as unappealable.

1 Like

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting