Cnaper_dodo - Timed Ban Appeal

Cnaper_dodo - Timed Ban Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?
Cnaper_dodo

Do you confirm that you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
true

Character Name?
Artem’‘Lord Eng’'Cherny

Type of Ban?
Timed Ban

What is your Bancode?
N/A

Admin who banned you?
Forest2001

Total Ban Duration
30.5 Day

Remaining Duration
21.5 Day

What other servers do you play on?
Tay Seti,Paradise,Terra,TGMC,RUTGMC,CM,

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
Ru segment.For disagreement with the actions of the administration.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
Escalation.For the first and third time, he started the fight first.

Links to previous appeals:
no.

Your appeal:
1-A difficult battle on the planet.I go to cargo to order a box of CLF, because there is very good equipment there.RO gives a refusal, and will deprive me.I start a fight with him.The fight is transferred to REQ.CT comes to the rescue of RO, they try to knock me down at 2, but I pull away.RO pulls out a weapon (skipping the point about cold weapons) and aim at me.CT pulls out a shotgun.I take out my own weapon and fire a warning shot.Half of this time, RO and CT start shooting at me, but they smear me.I’m killing them.
2-Everyone is resuscitated in Med.I start a dialogue with CO, someone from REQ pulls out a weapon and starts shooting at me.I shoot back.As a result, both CT and RO shoot at me, they inflict 460 damage and 29 damage to the heart.Everyone was pumped out again
3-After my repeated resuscitation, there is already a crash.There are aliens on the ship.Let’s start the fight.I go back to med and see CT tied to a table.Because this ((obscene word)) almost killed me completely, I decided to finish him off.(1 more bullet, and I would have a broken heart.And this is complete death)

Confirmation:
Yes

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

Heya! After looking into this appeal I’ve decided that it will be denied.
Looking into the logs I can only conclude that you did Improperly escalate so this ban was not placed in error.
Additionally while looking into the situation it has also come to light that you were using slurs when talking about the situation in deadchat. I will be giving you a warning to not do this again in the future, along with adding it to your notes. Since a month ban was already placed regarding the situation I don’t think an extension to the ban would be required even when taking into account this new information.