Converted Flamethrower (Riot control agent ammo) for MP Riot Control

Basically a long range pepperspray, could also give off the same gas tear gas grenades do, given that Metal foam ammo is being tested i’d thought i’d give an idea for an MP type of Ammo for the flamethrower.

I was inspired by this Converted Flamethrower 40 - Wikipedia

1 Like

You can already do this, print a smoke tank at OT, get pepper spray juice at brig, put it in a reagent tank, slap the smoke tank on the reagent tank then load the smoke tank on a flamer

3 Likes

i like the idea, only problem is that Riot equipment is barelly used… And in most HVH events Police Gear is not allowed

4 Likes

I mean, true, but MP’s were given rubber bullets for most guns last year and recently their grenade launcher was allowed to shoot Baton rounds, so while yes it likely won’t see much use, so does most riot equipment and that is still be added to.

1 Like

Tested it out and this is true, now this is gonna be my CMP meta (it lasts like five minutes)

Edit:they gonna be adding a new section of ML on flamethowers cause of me and the RCAD(Riot Control Agent Disperser)

1 Like

1 Like

requisitioning military-use armaments for… policing? while possessing an armament as a MP not rated for Green protocol. fascinating.

1 Like

*Military Policing, and if the swiss can do it why can’t i?

2 Likes

McGiver this

we should force MPs to mass a line of riot shields to defend us during lifeboats, they’ll slow down just as well as cades and we can shoot through them too!

1 Like

M39, riot shield is not a bad combo

1 Like