Counting Thread

Space Corps Directive 253: ‘To preserve morale during long-haul missions, all male officers above the rank of Maintenance Technician must, during panto season, be ready to put on a dress and a pair of false breasts.’

8 Likes

254 @Copper-Wilson I said next time I get pinged I’d do something illegal.

That’s it I’m taking your money to buy pineapple pizza again.

You thought I was bluffing huh? Check your wallet.

7 Likes
  1. Do it Ping him. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
6 Likes

@firecharge123 doing illegal things? Is it worth the few cents to print pre-filled staff complaint forms about @firecharge123, what do you think about that, @firecharge123. Also, @firecharge123, did you know that stalking threads and doing illegal things when someone @firecharge123 pings you is a capital crime in BYOND-country, @firecharge123?

7 Likes

Jokes on you @Firecharge123. After the last time I closed that account and made a new one. The old account where you just took some money again was being watched by UAAC-TIS for bait. It was a trap laid for you to, just for you to be caught stealing money again. Expect to be captured alive by MARSOC and tossed in a salt mine for the rest for your life.

7 Likes

We definitively need more counting thread population, we are quasitm stalking at the bottom of the hub forum.

6 Likes

@MrDadMan come count with us.

7 Likes
  1. What have you done Copper? My god…
7 Likes

I have summoned the most bald player in CM to count with us.

7 Likes
  1. May god have mercy on your soul. We are doomed.
6 Likes

What soul? We all have had to give that up to play ss13.

6 Likes

As I see, @firecharge123 is still liking every post he sees and not counting. How can you even like posts in here, I thought you were tossed into a salt mine.

6 Likes

Space Corps Directive 265: ‘No officer above the rank of mess sergeant is permitted to go into combat with pierced nipples.’

7 Likes

The mess sergeant is no mess sergeant anymore, they demoted him to unga pfc.

6 Likes

Unga should be a military rank. Or a name of a lethal disease.

7 Likes

268 this place is getting shut down. mark my words

6 Likes

What? Admemes shutting the place down? Only if we get all the cool things morrowbeno removed back in exchange.

6 Likes

Cope, cry about it.

7 Likes
  1. They can’t shut this down. The thread is eternal. Like a phoenix it would rise again.
6 Likes

They cant keep a good thing down!

7 Likes