Counting Thread

They can, that’s their job.

7 Likes

Got my finals exams on today :33333

7 Likes
  1. Sad in 275 AD. Emperor Aurelian died. One of the best, the Restitutor Orbis.
6 Likes

@EOD-501 come join the counting fun!

7 Likes

277 is not my name but I can’t wait till 501

6 Likes

Also, are these just rumors or are benos now way stronger with the latest xenodev PRs?

6 Likes

Space Corps Directive 279: ‘No member of the Corps should ever report for active duty in a ginger toupee.’

8 Likes
  1. What are the consequences for violating the directive? A pink slip or a firing squad?
6 Likes

Space Corps Directive 281: ‘Any space corps violations shall result in the crew member being placed into a stasis pod for a predetermined period of time based upon the severity of violation. During such time all wages will be forfeit.’

7 Likes

Cryotubes are boring, just place them inside a fire tube with atleast 2000 kelvins, that will stop all law violators!

6 Likes

It should be legal to incinerate annoying marines.

7 Likes

But only after manipulating the cremator to burn them slowly.

6 Likes

Space Corps Directive 285: ‘Terraformers are expressly forbidden from recreating Swindon/Cleveland.’

8 Likes

This thread is slowly dying and not nearly as popular as some time ago. @firecharge123, join counting or you get space corps punished too.

7 Likes

Beauty and harmony; governed by one eternal law; all that begins must end.

My Time Has Come GIF - My Time Has Come - Discover & Share GIFs

8 Likes

@DukeofCagliostro where have you been?

7 Likes

No more @firecharge123 like spam?

6 Likes
  1. I have arisen to destroy the character limit.
6 Likes

We will no longer have to write random things in here? I mutiny with you for character limit removal.

6 Likes

ARES 3.2v
[IFF SIGNATURE DETECTED]

[USCM PROVOST OFFICE SIGNATURE RECOGNIZED STANDING DOWN PDCs]

[PROVOST SHUTTLE DOCKING]

Welcome aboard, Inspector Laurencia Beck

(stolen)

7 Likes