2023-03-22T11:30:00-07:00

Your character name:
Titus “Rolebloat” Hill

Their BYOND key:
solidfury7

What are you reporting?:
Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:
A few minutes into the round I was bwoinked and told my nickname “Rolebloat” was being removed and not to use it again. I stated that I had IC justification for using said nickname but was basically told that it did not matter so I did not state it.

As you may recall, another player recently had their nickname of “Momfucker” approved (see “Resolved Staff Report - Blackdragon813”). Why am I being punished for using “Rolebloat” when another player gets to use “Momfucker”? When I pointed out this contradiction, I was told something along the lines of, “We are talking about ‘Rolebloat’, not ‘Momfucker’”. I was noted for Rule 2.

For reference, the IC justification is that my character frequently faxes for PMCs to perform non-PMC work (rolebloat from their intended purpose). Previous requests include, but are not limited to: replace the CIC staff, replace the Medbay staff, be my personal chef (WY sent food instead), run Requisitions, fly the dropship instead of the PO that had landed on someone, work as janitors (I am well known for my hatred of Working Joes), and finally replace the MP force (it happened and went splendidly).

If you doubt my IC justification, I am certain some of the Mods/Admins will recall me faxing for these things. I may be able to recall the name of the Admin who did the MP-replacement event.

Evidence:
N/A, unless you doubt my IC justification.

3 Likes

LOGS WILL BE PULLED IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS.

2 Likes

Going Forward you can use the Nickname Rolebloat.
Note will be lifted.