4 Likes

Go back to sleep pineapple pizza lover!

2 Likes

Guys I am going to leave CM I swear!!
*plays the next CM round like a boss

2 Likes

The only people who truly quit are the ones who go silently

1 Like

Just woke up from cryosleep, havenā€™t really played since september 2020. Iā€™ve noticed that some things have changed, but most things are the same.

1 Like

OK but for real does the HPR still have IFF with Bipod. Asking for a Alpha PVT.

4 Likes

I used an HPR with a bipod yesterday and fired a solid burst down range with the belief that it had IFF, since the bullets hit a fellow soldier, Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s no IFF.

Edit: found the MR that removed IFF.

2 Likes

You speak the real truth.

1 Like

I miss Brad. Maybe heā€™ll come back some day.

3 Likes

Man was and is a Legend. Forever in our hearts. The King of Req.

3 Likes

Hi, I will be quitting. In fact the only reason I signed up here is to post this and resolve myself.

I would like to thank everybody in the community who made these 4 years enjoyable and helped me through the hard years of covid. It truly has been a good time.

Unfortunately, after playing a few rounds following a long break, the game is no longer enjoyable for me. CM has always treaded the line between a ā€œbalanced gameā€ and an RP experience. It seems to me that after some point some months ago these 2 aspects have been at war, a war that has stripped away most of the qualities that I personally enjoyed in CM. If I were to try to put a finger on it, itā€™s probably the rampage of the maintainers and the ā€œyou donā€™t like it, code itā€ attitude.

Furthermore I believe extreme policing by staff has introduced aā€¦ vigilant attitude to the players, with people often trying to figure out in which way to report one another, in some short of vengeful lashback. Which in turn removes more of the flexibility of the punitive system in a vicious cycle.

With that, Iā€™m signing off. I truly hope things get better, even though I will not be here to see it.
I wish you all the best. Take it easy, keep casual and have fun.
Shawn ā€˜Fiddlerā€™ Smith

4 Likes

I am sorry to see you leave. Keep strong space cowboy. Live your best life.

From Cryosleep to Discussion