Cryosleep - Fizzolini

Boy, hard to believe it has been 4 years already. Well Fizz is Fizzling out finally.

I have realized that i dont really enjoy CM anymore. And well instead of just uh leaving silently i felt like i had to uh give a heads-up incase anyone actually misses me (imagine)

CM will always have a special place in my heart. I met many great people on here i would mentione them but uh frankly i am terrible with names and generally have the memory of a goldfish so il uh not do that in fear of forgetting to mentione allot of people. So il do it in a more uh generic way.

Thank you my medic mains. you know who you are and i apreciate you for being there making chemline at times an actually enjoyable experience (that goes for you too docs i love you)

Thank you everyone that suffered with me in my uh Survivor phase. we had highs we had lows but i thought it was always fun dying with ya guys.

Thank you that one bravo SL that litrally made a firing range 4 years ago when i was a complete baldo. teaching me how to wield my gun in the most HRP way anyone could ever dream of.

il miss you mah Bravo bois on old ice. it was a pleasure goofing about with you guys for hours.

Also sorry whoever had to teach me when i started out as a medic/doc or any other role. i am truly sorry! xD

And everyone else you know who you are. Thank you for making CM what it is.

Toodles!

unknown

11 Likes

Now who do i find in alpha to treat my boo-boos? Anyways it was fun playing with you, guess i’ll see you some years from now when your itch returns.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Sad to see you go. See you around Space Cowboy.

3 Likes

It’s sad to think i wont see my favorite corpsman anymore around during the operations, And sad to see one of the best ones imo leave. I started playing just little more than 1 year agoo, and already miss so many great people. Even tho we still on contact, i will surely miss you ingame, but im grateful that i got not only to meet you but to share memories and many rounds with you in CM.

Alpha squad will miss you :heart:
Best of luck~

3 Likes

fizz_peace

3 Likes

Fizz, my man. It will be a huge loss to see ya go. It was always great having you around. Great medic, great marine, great friend. Best wishes and I hope wherever you go, makes you happy.

3 Likes

I’m gonna fucking miss you, son.

Thanks for showing me how to Surv. Hope to see ye back soon aye.

2 Likes

It was reassuring to see your face on the battlefield, sad to see you go.

Godspeed.

2 Likes

Fizz gone, I hang my head, another surv player dead.

Rip we had some fun holds.

2 Likes

From Cryosleep to Discussion