Cryosleep- Reube Surge

Well it’s that time. I am sad to cryo but you very likely don’t know who I am and that is understandable

When I first joined CM I loved it because it was the first time I had been shown to SS13 in general and I loved it, it felt good to be like “Oh? You can do that!? That’s so cool!!” and it felt good but then I got this idea… one that would stain me and my time with CM I wanted to leave a mark. Yea its corny I know but hear me out I just wanted to be known in some way and did I get robust? No. was I a good guy? No. I did something awful. I looked at the roles and thought “hmmmm DCC sounds fun” and then I mained DCC and then I platinumed it. But did I feel good? No I did not it was not worth it I thought It would be like “Oh look! It’s a platinum DCC!” I was so fucking nieve

But I will say this CM was fun and it still can be and who knows maybe i’ll come back but for know its off to cryo with me i’ll just say some of my friends names here

Landon dupont-he was a great guy and a very funny RO and was a hero little know of he was there to keep the CMP slot from beck and he was a damn good CMP and knew ML very well

John jackson-a fucking legend I saw this man go from just another semi robust marine into one of the best COs i know and I saw him go up that latter and he fucking did what I could have never done

Chris mann-yea “that” guy you know him he can be a asshole but he got me started on CM and he was a damn fine Comtec and was also a good friend at times

Vash Vendez- a good RPer at heart and is a great friend he helped my through my worst times and he was a great guy in staff too and I think its was a shame when he got the boot from staff

Technoviking360- I can’t remember what their name was in CM but who cares? They where the BEST fucking PO I knew and when I saw them I knew it would be a good OP and I will miss them

And thats my story I am glad you took time out of your day to read all this so thank you

4 Likes

you will be missed. I hope you live a good long life and perhaps return when you are ready. if you ever do.

1 Like

NO MAN DOWN MAN DOWN GODDAMN IT WE LOST ANOTHER ONE!

:saluting_face:

Bro who the fuck is this :skull: :skull: :skull:

No one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In all seriousness man, I’m sad to see you go. I actually saw you around a few times when I played CMO. You were an amazing player, and I wish we could have had more time to play with each other.

In any case, godspeed man. Hope you find joy with whatever it is you do next.

*salute.

1 Like

FUCKKKKKK

Reube, I’ll miss you man. You were my favorite DCC, I was always happy to see you. You were half the reason I managed to go as far as I did with CAS, and a big part of my CM journey in general. Sad to see you go, hope life treats you well and I hope you come back and play someday.

Ps. It’s Kench. Tina J. Kench.

1 Like

Hiya, Sam Johnson here. I saw when you left discord awhile ago. I’m still not sure exactly why you’re leaving, but I hope you had fun, and thanks for chatting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Had some good times with you man. Be well and do well in life. God speed and good luck.

1 Like

Goodbye dcc main *salute the weyland yutani cord will miss you

From Cryosleep to Discussion