Cryosleep - Warfan - and on my firing

[I just want to forget about it]

35 Likes

Hope to see you back one day man, we all loved the HvH events just a shame the last one didnt go to plan

4 Likes

We’ll miss you :cry: this is another rough loss.

it’s so over…

2 Likes

NO…

2 Likes

On to greener pastures

1 Like

Warfan thank you for everything you have done for the community! Its sorry to see you go but if feel its for the best and are fine with it then who are we to keep you? For many of us you will have a place here as a player always!
Thank you once more good sir!

2 Likes

this will be a great loss for the community, but I got to appreciate you prioritizing what’s best for the players. I feel like CM has severely neglected the player base and lost the original charm of what made it good. You were one of the few that tried to keep that spark going, God bless and hopefully you thrive in whatever future goals you pursue you truly will be missed.

7 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go man. Sure, some of your events didn’t go to plan, but even so, I was happy to see someone actually do them and be so open to feedback from the community on how to improve. I’m pretty sure one of my first events on this server was held by you, and I loved it, so seeing you go away is like seeing an old childhood friend go separate ways (okay, maybe it’s not that serious, but still).

In any case, take care wherever you go next, buddy. And please know that if you ever come back, the community will welcome you with open arms, whether you decide to come back in a week, a month, a year, or even a decade. See you later, WarFan. o7

1 Like

Its always sad to see someone so skilled leave. Also here’s a piece from my favorite fiction Chesterton work:

For the end of the world was long ago,
And all we dwell to-day
As children of some second birth,
Like a strange people left on earth
After a judgment day.

1 Like

These are dark times CM is going through.
I wish you well, Warfan; you have been a great part of CM as a community.

1 Like

See you man, really sad to see you go like this. Hope you keep reading G.K. Chesterton now that you’ve got spare time, also toss in some Dostoevsky (his journal is really long but good too). If you want me to I can see if I can’t get your map tested and implemented. Just send me the file and an outline of what you’re looking for, would be a real shame for you to have done all of that work to just see it go away.

2 Likes

Truly disappointing, and yet, not entirely surprising all things considered. God forbid you turn a crashed event into at least some kind of event without jumping through seven flaming loops, writing an essay, and reciting five Hail Marys.

8 Likes

Thank you for all the fun events, and opportunities given for people to have fun. Its sad to see you go, after everything you’ve done for the server and its community.

May the sun shine warm upon your face,
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

3 Likes

See you on the other side 07

thank you for the nice memories while staffing together 07

i hope i can one day host events as loved as yours.

rest well, and i wish you luck in your future endeavors

It’s weird seeing people I vaguely remember from before I tried to escape CM leaving before I got a chance to really refresh my memory of who they are, but 07

1 Like

This is the end of a era in CM. Hopefully what comes next isn’t darkness.

1 Like

hated your events, but you are a cool person to chat with. sad to see ya go. hope rl goes well for you. peace cowboy

2 Likes

Not a fan of events but always a shame to lose someone who is passionate about community.

2 Likes

Oh boy, how much longer does CM have to live? Place your bets.

2 Likes