Cryosleep - Warfan

Some of you may have heard but I have been suspended from staff for one month. I won’t dwell too much on the details, suffice to say my argumentative nature came out. Now it was probably warranted, it probably won’t be overturned, so don’t act mad about it to any current staff please (if anyone even cares about me that much.)

I write this to say, though, that such a matter has demotivated me severely. I doubt I will be returning after the one month period is up.

So to say this earnestly, I so did enjoy running events. I love this community, in spite of its whinier elements. But I must go.

If I don’t return, Thanks for the memories.

20 Likes

oh and only after posting I see there’s a cryosleep thread… ah well.

2 Likes

See you space cowboy. I hope you return after the suspension. Your events are enjoyable and you have a clear passion for CM. :heart:

3 Likes

If you do decide to leave, know that CM will miss you. while our interactions have be minimal to none, you are still note worthy for the passion you hold for this small niche game and its even smaller community. If do wish to go, I hope what ever the future brings that it will only give more glory to who you are

2 Likes

see you, man. i really hope you’ll reconsider your decision and take it as a learning experience instead of up and jumping ship. it’s only 4 weeks, and i really enjoyed your weekly events as they were a breath of fresh air for someone like me who’s been playing for 8 years and really get tired of the gameplay loop every few weeks

2 Likes

I will miss your events, they were the best :pensive:

2 Likes

See you next week cheng

3 Likes

love ya warfan, your events are amazing but that just isn’t the most I have to say about you, you are an amazing Admin, sacrificing your own time to make sure everyone can just have fun on a “haha funny space game” even though you’ve banned me some times, I don’t hold grudges against anyone. If you want to take a break that you well deserve, you should.

2 Likes

Cya warfan great events great lad probably should get a mic though :skull:

2 Likes

Y’know what I didn’t think many people actually cared, i’m still going to be taking a break… but you lads give me hopium.

2 Likes

Oh Captain, my Captain.

I hope to see your return. I too enjoy your events, and desires to expand our RP standards to what they once were.

Oh Captain My Captain GIFs | Tenor

4 Likes

Dude you can’t leave the community till we get our CLF Vietnam HvH event.

3 Likes

It’s a shame that you cannot talk freely without being punished, your HvH events were a blast and well done after multiple attempts of fine tuning it : D

6 Likes

:saluting_face: see you later dude, i will miss your HVH event

2 Likes

Now I understand why we have a lot of dead silent staff. Hope to see you 'round.

2 Likes

NO DONT GO I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE YOUR HVH EVENTS A PIECE OF MY HPR SOUL WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU.

i will keep fighting this dictatorship our fallen will not be forgotten

2 Likes

You have my condolences Warfan, I do hope you stick around in some capacity though chief.

2 Likes

You were a real one warfan… :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

o7
Post must be at least 20 character

2 Likes

just saying hvh was very fun in the 3 times i was on to play it, even though marines got pushed off the beach twice (funny mortor) it was still fun in that tragic way

oil OB forever :muscle:

2 Likes