Job/Role Ban

What is your Bancode?

Biolock

Admin who banned you?

Total Ban Duration

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

none

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

no

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

I admit that this was rulebreak, should not have done that after command told me not to and I think I do not have . Mainly done out of frustration of having to play role with no power, that gets all the blame and yelled at for pressing button ten seconds later then possible. Being forced or attempting to make transport pilot enjoyable ever only got me into trouble and made me upset. Therefore I do not ask to be unbanned from DCC or transport pilot, but only from ASO and gunship pilot, and I will attempt to keep upholding standards at those roles. If it is not possibly to be unbanned only from those two roles I will just keep not playing DCC or transport pilot. As all trouble with rules in my 540 hours as pilot I got into only in the 20 hours as transport pilot.

2 Likes

Given good behavior previous to and after this ban and the above appeal. I’ll accept this and lift the jbans that have been placed. Please keep in mind that you’re not trying to wreck other peoples round for the sake of your own, otherwise welcome back to dropship duties.

1 Like

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting