da bob

not quite happy with cm has been going

i know management has cms interests in their minds but i just cant agree with changes like the lighting change and all that call me a weenie but thats how i feel. CM has too many growing pains and cyberpunk update and dlc just dropped sooooooooo

Id put a list of cool and awesome people but there are so many of you and throughout the years that ive forgotten some but the real awesome ones are
backesea - thx for being there 4 u. I wouldnt be here typing if you werent there for me. Best wishes.
brad ward - you were always a cool one and i appreciate you tolerating all my drunk emotional talks
cokebottle spicey madelineline delaney - u a cool guy. never really talked to deep with you but the music you suggested is pretty cool
stalkerino - youre a good person. I could dedicate most of this post to you and it wont be enough. Genuinely wish the best for you.

Regardless some if you were a cool awesome one or not, I only hope for the best for everyone. But a select few of u are going to hell.

Attached is a link to a google drive filled with my clips ive gathered throughout the years so its not lost 2 time

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rODW41glKR0PaOjFsI1kXxZweQWXx6No

vancleave signing out

11 Likes

Not again, see you in ###### days.

I will remember you as the requisitions biggest threat.

Love you man, take care on your break. Hope to see you around on CM some time in the future! <33333333

I initially wrote the comment in a bit of a shock, but I want to come off as more genuine. Thank you for all the good laughs and fun bob, I know you’ll come back to CM eventually, but I want you to stay safe and take care of yourself in the mean time, enjoy cyber punk and enjoy your break. o7

Enjoy your cyberpunk
You better not ignore me when I spam ping you to play kitten

Goodbye Vancleave, you’ve been a genuine icon and source of good laughs from the various clips you’ve posted to the CM discord over the past few years. I hope you are finally able to combat that Ultrazine addiction.

See you around space cowboy

The M2C King lies to rest once more. Rest easy brother.

3 Likes

;_;7
See ya bro

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

stalkerino and you should kiss

You better be thankful because this Image took me ages to make in paint 3d

2 Likes

Take it easy man, have a good break. Pop back in time to time if ya can and chat dude!

what the i was wondering where bobby was

thow yourself off of a bridge you are mad jealous u r not friends with a person with a 2b pfp

nvm stalkernio is lame. floperino. lamerino. too busy to reply erino. fake- er - rino

dead - to me - erino.

i hope georgia blows up
i hope you fail special marine forces and you get stuck with some shit ass marine police gate guard job fuck yhouuuuuuuuuuuu punch punch punch kick roundhouse kick throw into wall stomach punch stomach pick up into air by neck throw into air and i SHOOT YOU with DUAL UZIS and u fall into a meat grinder
GEORGIA WILL ALWAYS STAY BROKE UNDER THE AMERICAN HEGEMONY!!! GEORGIA IS AN UGLY COUNTRY!!! @stalkerino TBLISI SHOULD BE BOMBED!!! NOTHING IMPORANT WAS EVER MADE IN GEORGIA!!! USA USA USA USA AIRPOWER AIRPOWER AIRPOWERRRRRRRRR RABHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

1 Like

hope u live a most mediocre life

1 Like

@ me back here @stalkerino when ur half a bottle deep in whatever alchohol u have (probably burnt motor oil or whatever u have in the imaginary state you “live” in or whatever

1 Like

friendship with stalkernio… aka FAKE erino… TOO BUSY ERINO… ENDED…

2 Likes

would absolutely destroy you in ANYTHING… yeah…

YOU have no idea what its like being NUMEBR ONE… .staerknlerino…

2 Likes