Admin who banned you?

snypehunter007 for the survivor ban, unknown/anonymous for the command ban

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Forever

What other servers do you play on?

Aurora

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

My ban history is most extensive on Colonial Marines. That being said, I am also currently banned on Baystation and Hippiestation for actions I committed years ago (Baystation in 2018, Hippie in 2016). I can not remember the last time I was banned on any server for any reason.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I am banned for XO, MP, PO, CL, CE, CMO due to a mutiny on December 12, 2016. I forgot any context associated with the mutiny. I got banned from Survivor on June 15th of 2017, because I “RPed slowly going insane over the course of the round and ended up shooting and hitting people in a crowded medbay.”

Links to previous appeals:

None for this specific ban.

Your appeal:

As you can tell, these bans are at least six years old at this point. I regret how I acted during those times and I can safely say that I am a much different player. I have logged several hours on human roles and xeno roles in this month, and have had no incursions with staff. I find it highly unlikely that I will regress to the behavior that got me banned those years ago and I will stay rules abiding for the rest of my time on the server.

Appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

What job or jobs are you appealing here exactly?

I am appealing for all of the jobs I have been banned for. These jobs are: Executive Officer, Military Police, Pilot Officer, Corporate Liaison, Chief Engineer, Requisitions Officer, Chief Medical Officer, and Survivor.

All of the bans listed are from years ago and I do not know anything about the context of the ban besides what has been listed in my notes. I could make a separate appeal for each job/each individual ban, but that seems superfluous.

While normally we only allow one jobban lifting per appeal, due to the age of the jobbans we’ll allow them both lifted.

Appeal Accepted.