Admin who banned you?

forest2001

Total Ban Duration

PERMANENT

Remaining Duration

PERMANENT

What other servers do you play on?

TerraGov, Fulpstation, Yogstation, Shiptest, Site 13, Goonstation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Goonstation

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

“Terrible history in a short space of time. Suicided as SG mid round and DC’d”
"Banned from Squad Smartgunner - As above "

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

I was wrong in my actions back then. I would grief, self-antag, disobey orders, and commit suicide that would hamper the operation instead of going to cryo. I had a lot of offenses prior to leading up to the SG ban as back then I didnt really make any attempt at roleplaying. This time around, Ive changed as I found roleplaying fun as hell. I dont intead to commit suicide or disobey commands by charging head on towards the enemy as I wouldnt get to rp and enjoy the game dead.

Hello Diotaro,

After glossing through your chat logs, I’ve found that you’re still breaching our roleplay expectations. Here are some examples:

• Nov 13, 2023 @ 04:59:31.151 SAY: Leia Unk [General]: TF2 REFERENCE GUYS (CKEY: Diotaro) (JOB: Combat Correspondent)

or

• Nov 11, 2023 @ 23:39:21.799 SAY: Leia Unk [1]: Normandy po. balls ligma (CKEY: Diotaro) (JOB: Military Police)
  • Nov 11, 2023 @ 23:39:03.712 SAY: Leia Unk [1]: Balls ligma (CKEY: Diotaro) (JOB: Military Police)
  • Nov 11, 2023 @ 23:38:56.017 SAY: Leia Unk [1]: Balls ligma (CKEY: Diotaro) (JOB: Military Police)

You have also demonstrated that you probably are not finished self-antagging:

Nov 18, 2023 @ 23:37:14.242 OOC: (LOCAL) Leia Unk/Diotaro : so as CL, i can just self antag

You have not received any serious notes since June of last year, however that may be more chalked up to your activity than a change in behavior. Your job ban was applied over a year ago, but you have only come back to play over the last month (October 16th), and your behavior during this playtime has been questionable, even if you haven’t been given notes or bans. If you can play for an additional month and not have incidents like the ones above, I would be comfortable lifting all your job bans: xenomorph and smartgunner both. However this appeal is denied.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting