Click here to appeal. For all Discord bans.
The discord doesn’t explicitly contain escalation in comparison to in-game procedures, but instead has punishments given based on three categories of minor, major, and cardinal.
Minor - Verbal/Recorded warning, mutes
Major - 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 7 day ban
Cardinal - 1 month ban, permanent ban
Channel bans are unappealable formally and do not have a set duration. You must speak to the Discord Manager directly if you wish for this to be revoked.
All permanent bans are a minimum of 180 days and cannot be appealed until this time has passed.
These bans cannot be appealed. You must speak directly to whoever banned you, the Vice Host, or the Host if you have concerns.
- Discord ban appeals are to be assigned to the discord team for review and will be processed within at least 48 hours (or 2 days) and will not be processed before then.
- Timed bans with 72 hours or less remaining cannot be appealed because the short duration conflicts with processing times.
- You may only appeal one ban of each type at a time. If your ban appeal is denied, you must wait 30 days before you can try again.
- Ban appeals are only for staff to post notes, admins processing it to comment on, and you to respond. The only non-involved staff who should be posting is if they are from another server to provide a vouch for good behavior.
- Do not bump your appeals or they will be denied instantly.
- Please remain calm, cool, and do not be disrespectful. Using abusive language in your appeal will result in an instant denial, and possibly forum sanctions against you.
- Make sure you designate what your ban is using the proper information (username, user ID, BYOND ckey).
- Unban appeal decisions are final and binding. If an appeal is denied, you may post a new appeal 30 days from the day it’s denied by default. A member of management may waive this and will say so on the appeal.