Admin who banned you?
mrdadman

Total Ban Duration
1 Week

Remaining Duration
1 Week

What other servers do you play on?
N/A

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
N/A

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
Rule 4 / Griefing

Links to previous appeals:
N/A

Your appeal:
I believe there was some kind of misunderstanding. I saw another Marine throwing away intel onto the Normandy’s landing pad, so I disarmed him a few times and tried to grab him, but then let it be and stopped messing with him. He then appeared to just walk onto the landing pad as the Normandy was landing, gibbing him. Then it seems he ahelped and claimed that I bodyblocked him and caused him to get gibbed, which wasn’t the case. MrDadMan was initially amicable but quickly switched to accusatory, rhetorically asking if I knew that he could read the logs about the incident – which is all well and good, I’m familiar with administrating SS13 servers. I told him that I knew that, and that I had shoved and grabbed him, but not dragged him onto the pad or bodyblocked him. I’d like to see any of the logs that are said to prove that. That said I didn’t push this player on, from my POV it looks like they saw an easy opportunity to get someone who slighted them banned - having logs for a handful of shoves and a grab preceding them being gibbed by about 20-30 seconds. No hate towards MrDadMan, I just didn’t push this person onto the pad or drag them on, or bodyblock them.

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

1 Like

You were banned for something while we were on the multithreading test server, so the timed ban won’t transfer to the main server when we end the test (which we have, so you aren’t banned anymore).

Resolved - Ban is not applied.