Duncan Fisher

Accused BYOND key:
Moonshanks, TacticalSpacePilot

Accused character name:
Zabin Luar’ke, Vot’ork Cnaw

What rule(s) were broken?:
Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
I had gear on the planet as an engineer. These two preds falsely labeled me as dishonorable, and double teamed me to kill me. TacticalSpacePilot left mid fight, Moonshanks finished me off. Moonshanks is killed before he can recover the gear off my body.

3 minutes later, a marine is trying to drag me to safety, TacticalSpacePilot grabs me and decapitates my body for being “dishonorable” despite having one, broken the honor code to kill me in the first place, and two not even having been the one to do it. Both predators falsely and openly state in IC and in Dead chat that I was dishonorable for having gear, despite this being one of the most necessary and basic understandings of the Honor Code

This is the most critical part to the predator whitelist, understanding when prey are worthy, dishonorable, and unhuntable. This incident shows a critical lack of understanding.

Evidence:
Unfortunately, lost logs, perhaps someone recorded it because Dead Chat knew it was an HC violation.

4 Likes

Vot’ork here, I was fighting you 1 on 1, when Zabin appeared and began fighting you, later claiming you to be dishonorable. This is when I backed out of the fight, assuming the pred may have breached HC.

You lied in your player report about two things. I did not double team you purposely. I was fighting you fairly and stopped as soon as the other pred began attacking you. Secondly, I never called you dishonorable IC or in Dchat. That was the other pred.

I had mistakenly assumed there was no way to remove a mask from someone , because I was accidentally targeting the eye slot the whole round and kept getting this message: “You can’t remove the bio-mask thermal, it appears to be stuck!” (I know, I’m a total noob)

We were trying to retrieve gear earlier in the round as well and when I had asked about this issue, another pred told me to behead them if the mask doesn’t come off. I know I wasn’t the one to kill you, so it wasn’t really my trophy to take, and it was in fact a severe lapse in judgement to start beheading you. (I tried cancelling it but it went through anyways) I apologize for removing you from the round like that.

It wasn’t really a “lie”, it’s what happened from my perspective, you weakened me and then Zabin came in to finish me off. You not stopping him or pointing out his mistake made me believe this was intentional, however it was hard to judge at the moment.

Perhaps I misread logs about the dishonorable comments, someone will pull logs eventually to clarify. If thats the case, I apologize.

3 Likes

I believe you owe tacticalspacepilot a full apology for slander claiming he made statements about this in deadchat. Logs have been gone through, and Tacticalspacepilot survived his round, there are no logs of any sort from him in dchat nor in OOC/LOOC.

I didnt claim he made statements about this in deadchat, Moonshanks did. I was pointing out locations where the lack of knowledge on the Honor code were stated. I already apologized if I made an error on which pred said what.

To save some admins time pulling logs about my involvement (though logs should still be pulled if requested). Survivors recount in this report, so far as my involvement goes is correct.

I mistakenly identified them as dishonourable due to a miss remembering of the passage regarding pred gear defending. I 2 v 1’d them with no prior plan or agreement to do so. And lastly I defended my actions briefly in dchat. I didn’t act out of malice and was in the process of stripping their body of the mask to return it to the marines when I was killed (it was quite laggy so I didn’t get a chance to respond to the marine killing me).

Essentially I acted without ill intent to kill what I thought was a dishonourable target with my whip and reclaim the elder clan mask. I logged off before the other events occurred with their beheading.

I have no intention to make the mistake again, and I am sorry for making the mistake in the first place. None of this is intended as an excuse, but as an acknowledgment of my actions and my fault.

I talked with Moonshanks about the situation in the discord, TPS has no knowledge he was going to join in on the fight, and the decapitation caused by a lack of understanding with the pred mask. When I made the report, I was under the impression it was a joint effort, but now I understand that it was simply circumstance.

Logs:

[23:18:31]SAY: (Zabin Luar'ke) [1]: I believe the mask is on a human have we marked them? (CKEY: Moonshanks) (JOB: Predator)
[23:18:41]ATTACK: x/(Kristopher Unk) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in the East Central Jungle (99,53,3).
[23:18:45]GAME: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) has enabled their cloaking device.
[23:18:58]ATTACK: SOMETHING?? shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a the autocannon bullet in the North Nexus Road (102,68,3).
[23:19:02]SAY: (Vot'ork Cnaw) [General]: I marked them, however it is the wrong marking. (CKEY: TacticalSpacePilot) (JOB: Predator)
[23:19:03]EMOTE: Unknown/TacticalSpacePilot : click2
[23:19:03]INTERACT: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) stabilized some of TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw)'s wounds with the stabilizer gel vial.
[23:19:07]INTERACT: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) began tending wounds on TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with the healing gun, starting Tend Damage (Brute/Burn).
[23:19:07]GAME: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) has enabled their cloaking device.
[23:19:18]SAY: (Zabin Luar'ke) [1]: Do we know by what name they are refered to? (CKEY: Moonshanks) (JOB: Predator)
[23:19:26]EMOTE: Unknown/TacticalSpacePilot : click
[23:19:26]INTERACT: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) Treated some of TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw)'s wounds with the healing gun.
[23:19:27]SAY: (Vot'ork Cnaw) [General]: Kristopher Unk. (CKEY: TacticalSpacePilot) (JOB: Predator)
[23:19:47]SAY: (Zabin Luar'ke) [1]: They appear to be holdin in hydroponics (CKEY: Moonshanks) (JOB: Predator)
[23:19:48]EMOTE: Unknown/TacticalSpacePilot : roars loudly!
[23:19:48]INTERACT: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) clamped a wound in TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw)'s chest, ending Tend Damage (Brute/Burn).
[23:19:56]SAY: (Vot'ork Cnaw) [General]: They are no odrinary human, that kristopher. (CKEY: TacticalSpacePilot) (JOB: Predator)
[23:20:03]SAY: (Vot'ork Cnaw) [General]: Er.. Ordinary. (CKEY: TacticalSpacePilot) (JOB: Predator)
[23:20:08]GAME: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) has disabled their cloaking device.
[23:20:11]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (118,40,3).
[23:20:15]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (118,43,3).
[23:20:15]EMOTE: Unknown/Moonshanks : roars!
[23:20:16]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (119,43,3).
[23:20:17]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (121,42,3).
[23:20:17]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (122,42,3).
[23:20:17]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (122,42,3).
[23:20:18]ATTACK: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with wrist scimitar (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Main Hallway (121,43,3).
[23:20:18]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (122,43,3).
[23:20:18]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (122,43,3).
[23:20:19]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (122,44,3).
[23:20:19]GAME: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) has disabled their cloaking device.
[23:20:19]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (121,44,3).
[23:20:20]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (121,44,3).
[23:20:20]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (120,44,3).
[23:20:21]ATTACK: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with wrist scimitar (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Main Hallway (118,44,3).
[23:20:23]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (119,45,3).
[23:20:24]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (117,45,3).
[23:20:26]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (119,44,3).
[23:20:26]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (118,44,3).
[23:20:27]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (116,44,3).
[23:20:28]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (116,43,3).
[23:20:30]ATTACK: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with chainwhip (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Main Hallway (120,41,3).
[23:20:31]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (119,43,3).
[23:20:31]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (119,43,3).
[23:20:32]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (118,44,3).
[23:20:33]ATTACK: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with chainwhip (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Main Hallway (119,46,3).
[23:20:33]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (117,45,3).
[23:20:34]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (118,43,3).
[23:20:34]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (118,43,3).
[23:20:35]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (118,43,3).
[23:20:35]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (120,43,3).
[23:20:35]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (121,43,3).
[23:20:36]ATTACK: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with chainwhip (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Main Hallway (120,43,3).
[23:20:36]EMOTE: Duncan Fisher/Dr. Lance : screams!
[23:20:36]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Main Hallway (122,43,3).
[23:20:36]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (123,43,3).
[23:20:37]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (124,43,3).
[23:20:37]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (125,43,3).
[23:20:37]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (125,43,3).
[23:20:38]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (125,43,3).
[23:20:38]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (125,43,3).
[23:20:39]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (124,43,3).
[23:20:39]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (124,43,3).
[23:20:39]EMOTE: Unknown/TacticalSpacePilot : click2
[23:20:39]INTERACT: TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw) stabilized some of TacticalSpacePilot/(Vot'ork Cnaw)'s wounds with the stabilizer gel vial.
[23:20:40]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (123,43,3).
[23:20:40]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (123,43,3).
[23:20:40]ATTACK: Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) shot Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) with a rifle bullet in the Quartermasters (124,43,3).
[23:20:44]ATTACK: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with chainwhip (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Quartermasters (123,44,3).
[23:20:45]ATTACK: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with chainwhip (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Quartermasters (123,44,3).
[23:20:46]ATTACK: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with chainwhip (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Quartermasters (123,44,3).
[23:20:48]ATTACK: Moonshanks/(Zabin Luar'ke) attacked Dr. Lance/(Duncan Fisher) with chainwhip (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Quartermasters (123,44,3).
[23:20:54]SAY: (Zabin Luar'ke) [1]: The mask has been recovered (CKEY: Moonshanks) (JOB: Predator)

The Council has deliberated over the report, and two separate verdicts are to be handed out.

Zabin (Moonshanks) is to receive a suspension for engaging worthy prey dishonorably.

Vot’ork (TacticalSpacePilot) is to receive a verbal warning for beheading worthy prey not his own, and was slain in a dishonorable fashion.

3 Likes

From Player Reports to Whitelist Reports