gonna pass you the glue, smell shit shit

1 Like

Wtf is a dream blunt rotation

1 Like

This ^

1 Like

True

2 Likes

Okay. I assume you are new the server, clearly you forgot that I exist.

My name is Jack Exolt. I’m 22 years old. My house is in the northeast section of LV-624, where all the xenos are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the W-Y department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t drink, but I occasionally smoke. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

6 Likes

Anyone in my metacord (cant tell you who though…)

1 Like

Whats a dream blunt?

2 Likes

When you roll a dream into a blunt and smoke it

1 Like

i havent smoked the dope in a long time, but i appreciate it. the rest of the ring should split the hits for me.

1 Like

Ive never smoke but appreciate the inclusion

1 Like

I think by dream blunt he means who he would like to share a blunt with, and those are the people he thinks would be the best ones to smoke it with.

2 Likes

Narcissism Blunt Rotation

1. Myself
  2. Myself
  3. Myself
  4. Myself
  5. Myself
  6. Myself
7 Likes

Me’s a crowd.

2 Likes

Appreciate the inclusion! But I don’t like weed.
Amphetamines are more my SPEED.

See what I did there?

3 Likes

So basically this is a list of people you need drugs to endure?

2 Likes