Admin who banned you?
Scarletreign

Total Ban Duration
Permanent

Remaining Duration
Permanent

What other servers do you play on?
None.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
Baystation 12 - 26/01/2019 - Permanent accidental ban, it was lifted/appealed on the same day. https://forums.baystation12.net/threads/ban-appeal-economicairborn-technetium.7391/

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
Breaking ML as CMP, Malicious Compliance as per Economicairborn - Rule 11

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:
I understand that my behaviour was not appropriate, and I take full responsibility for my actions. My actions as the Chief Military Police Officer went against community expectations in regards to malicious compliance, and I should have made an effort to attempt to have the appeal delegated to an uninvolved officer. Military Police roles are held to a higher standard of conduct as they are the source of in-character discipline. I realise that my behaviour was not in line with the rules.

I have taken the time to reflect on my behaviour and have read through the game’s rules and community expectations to ensure that I fully understand what is expected of me. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused to the other players and the disruption I have created in the game environment. I have taken the time to reflect on my behaviour and have learned from my mistake.

I am committed to adhering to the rules and community expectations of the game in the future and being a positive member of the community. I would greatly appreciate it if you could consider lifting my ban and show leniency towards my case.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Appeal has been assigned to administration team for review.

Hey I tried looking for rules to post if you’re involved with this community member or not. Didn’t see any so might as well drop this

The only reason I’m mentioning this is due to an incident back in December or January (you can ask the offical baystation 12 staff not sure if there’s an actual way to do this or not. Pretty sure this is a first)

I play the same character over on bay as I do on CM, “Nasoki Coward Chen”. Kenneth Lance appeared on Baystation 12 after having to talk a walk from CM I’m guessing.

It’s no secret we didn’t get along. After Kenneth Lance decided to roll XO he tried to meta grudge me while I was playing baystation 12 and forbid me from making announcements. Staff talked to him and gave him a serious warning about meta gruding especially when beef is from another server. After that I never saw him again. I don’t know if he got on just to fuck with me or he was generally interested in bay.

Up to staff what to do with this information. I’d be happy to answer more questions over discord or put CM staff in touch with Baystation staff

This appeal has been accepted. After investigation the claims about the baystation issues cannot be verified.

Keep out of trouble in the MP role.