ediblebomb - Discord Ban Appeal

Discord Ban Appeal - ediblebomb

What is your Discord ID?

What is your BYOND key?

Ediblebomb

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Reason for Ban

You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Rule 1a violation, harassing a user over an extended period of time. Usually this would not result in a perma ban, but due to your previous warnings, as well as an extensive history of toxic behaviour, you will be perma banned. Ban escalated once due to pattern of behaviour. - Moonshanks Expires: Perma

Appeal

I was an asshole and I deserved the ban, I apologize to anybody I was a dick to back then, I don’t have any excuses for my bullshit, but I am sorry. If I don’t like someone, I’ll just not talk to or about them and if I REALLY don’t like them I’ll just block them and forget they exist.

I’m appealing now because it turns out you can’t escape CM no matter how hard you try, and I’m slowly getting back into it and just want to interact with the community again, post clips of me dying like a moron, talk in LRC about well, last round (if LRC still exists, anyway), ask dumb lore questions, and see when events are gonna happen etc.

1 Like

I don’t feel like this appeal properly addresses the fact you had 18 warnings over about 6 months. You clearly didn’t learn then, why would now be different?

Denied due to lack of reply, you may appeal again in 30 days.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting