Enite1 - Permanent Ban Appeal

Enite1 - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

Enite1

Character Name?

Elena (I forgot their last name, I only played for a few hours)

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

I am pretty sure the ban is meant to be permanent, but there is no code given. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Admin who banned you?

msloveshacker

Total Ban Duration

n/a

Remaining Duration

n/a

What other servers do you play on?

None regularly, I hop around between a large variety such as TGMC, some of the Fallout servers, TG/Goon/Bay to name some of the more notable ones.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Not currently banned from any other servers, I’ve been banned in the past ages ago for usual new player reasons like blowing up the brig for getting arrested. This was 10 years ago though so I don’t remember the server, nor does it even still exist.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Multikey

Links to previous appeals:

n/a

Your appeal:

I skimmed the rules, saw the titles of each section, and assumed they were like basically every other server I’ve been to where multikeying isn’t allowed to ban evade or have multiple ckeys in the same round and that’s it. That’s definitely my bad, I bounce around between servers to try them out a lot and certain parts of the rules pretty much always say the same thing.

The Ckey I used in the past to play on CM was Adaxia, with the last connection being 7~ years ago. As far as I know it’s not banned, but I loudly expressed dissatisfaction with the server and it’s direction before quitting during the Feweh/Apop era and never connected with it again so who knows. I no longer have access to this Ckey which is why I bothered to log in with a different one in the first place, having given it to another person who wanted to try out Lifeweb. They had some dumb rule about needing a byond account made before a certain date, and since I both had no desire to play on Lifeweb and wasn’t using the ckey decided to just give it away. As far as I know this person never logged onto CM with it as I told them not to, otherwise they might end up getting stickybanned if they used another account.

This brings me to the last Ckey, Enite. A year or two after I quit CM I accidentally connected to it from the hub by misclick and it got stickybanned. I didn’t really think much of it at the time or care, or even remember until I had to make this appeal considering this happened over half a decade ago.

Relevant discord logs can be provided by DM on request, I don’t really want to toss them out into a public setting considering they involve transferring an account and passwords.

1 Like

Hi there, would you mind posting all (if any) Ckeys you’ve used? Just doing some background checks on things to make sure everythings in order.

1 Like

Hi, Can you post all (if any) Ckeys you’ve used?

Also, can you provide a rough time period for us to check regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, your account is ultimately your account so we do take that into account.
Could you reach out to me on discord with the screenshots you mention?

1 Like

Adaxia, Enite, and Enite1 are the only accounts I’ve used to connect to CM, I’m pretty sure. The ban happened roughly a day prior to me making the appeal, so on the 30th/31st of December.

Edit: I wasn’t able to message you on discord, probably because I wasn’t in the CM discord prior to this and can’t verify my account, being banned and all. Sent you a friend request, will send the screenshots as soon as I am able to do so.

1 Like

Done the due diligence, Sorry for the delay.
Approved.

I’ll lift the sticky ban.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting

I was informed that this was not completely removed. It should be now. If not, DM me on discord via the CM Discord and we’ll sort out the details.

1 Like