Job/Role Ban

What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?

scarletreign

Total Ban Duration

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

Paradise

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Have been banned in the past, not right now. Only Paradise.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Rule 11. Breaking ML as MP. As Honor Guard, charged a PCF with Minor Insub on the DS for an innocous comment that coukld be taken as vaguely insulting. Peppersrayed PCF as an NJP. Charge was very questionable validity, Pepperspray as NJP and Enforcing ML are both clearly not permitted by current ML and MP Procedure. Player seemed disinterested in addressing issues or improving conduct and had multiple recent notes regarding ML and conduct as MP.

Links to previous appeals:

None.

Your appeal:

I’ve played MP pretty unprofessionally over an extended time frame the last times I did, which ultimately led to the job ban. I now realise the importance of professionalism and integrity to enforce ML and maintain the peace on the ship as an MP. I know that some of my actions also soured the rounds of others and I do not intend to repeat those mistakes. Even though I probably won’t play MP that much anymore since my interests have shifted I’d still like the ability to do so and rather have no bans on my record than do.

Heya! I’ve talked to you in-game regarding the appeal and you seemed honest and understood your mistakes. This is also shown in your appeal statement here. Moreover, it has been quite a long time since you got banned.

Consider your appeal accepted!

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting